𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

"𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒹, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎."

~𝐸𝒹𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝒫𝑜𝑒

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Y/n's P.O.V.

As I walked to the Hashira meeting with Tomioka and Aniki, an awkward silence settled over us. Tomioka's face was always positioned forward, but I caught him stealing glances at me from time to time. (Every time he did this Gyomei would seem to grow tense. How did he even see it happening?) I can't say that I wasn't guilty of the same thing, though. Tomioka's haori was interesting and I wanted to ask him about it, but I felt like it would be awkward talking to him when Gyomei was in between us.

When we finally got there, I felt super out of place. Why was everyone looking at me all weird? Especially the guy in the tree with the adorable pet snake. There was also a guy with fluffy red and yellow hair who was really loud and super... enthusiastic to say the least. There was a girl with her uniform half unbuttoned and had long, fluffy pink and green braids who looked adorable!! Another guy that looked super strong and had white hair and scars all over his face, A guy that had messy white hair and a bunch of cool scars on his face, a woman that had black and purple hair with calming purple eyes, and a kid who looked like he was 14 and had mint-tipped hair.

"This is my sister, Y/n. We are here to talk to Oyakata-sama about her becoming a hashira today, so I expect you to all be polite and kind." Gyomei introduced me as the two women of the group ran up to me and started talking to me immediately.

"Kya! You're so cute Himejime-san! My name's Mitsuri Kanroji!" The girl with pink and green hair squealed at me before the other woman with purple eyes hushed her.

"Now now, Kanroji-san. Let's not make her deaf before she even gets to speak with us! I'm Shinobu Kocho," Her eyes had a somewhat calming effect, kind of like Oyakata-sama's. They relaxed my heated face a little bit, anyway. I talked with them for a while before they took me around to introduce me to the rest of the Hashira. "Himejima-san, this is Obanai-san!! Isn't his snake so cute?! Their name is Kubaramaru," Mitsuri introduced me to the guy in the tree while he just glared down at me. Meanwhile, his snake came down to introduce itself. "Hi Kubaramaru!! I'm just gonna call you Maru, okay?" I talked to the snake for a little while while I snuggled it and showered it with my love an affection.

After that, Mitsuri and Shinobu took me to the guy who had red and yellow hair. "Hello! My name is Kyojuro Rengoku, the flame Hashira! You must me Y/n Himejima! It's a pleasure to meet you!" I giggled as he enthusiastically introduced himself. We talked for a little bit, and then I was whisked off to the next person.

"Y/n, this is Uzui Tengen, the sound Hashira." Shinobu was calm as Tengen stuck a pose in front of me and declared himself the most flamboyant man to ever exist. "Even my wives think so!" He stated proudly with a smug close-eyed smirk. "W-wives?" I stuttered. People still have more than one wife these days? "Yep. You should meet them some day! You'd get along with them flamboyantly! Also, are you thinking about getting married? You are flamboyantly beautiful! I would love to have y-" I was getting more and more flustered by the minute before Tomioka stepped in. "That's enough Tengen-san. You're making her uncomfortable." Tomioka's words bought me enough time to be drug along to the next person to meet.

"Hey. Hey, Muichirou! There's someone we want you to meet! Her name is Y/n Himejima." Mitsuri tried to get Muichirou's attention but ultimately failed, so we moved onto the next person.