two slow dancers </3

Jack's POV:

There I was, standing in the beautiful fire. Gleaming shades of red and orange starting up all around me. Everything was finally being put to an end. But, I couldn't help but think about davetrap. Sure, there was no hope for him. He was too obsessed, he couldn't let go. But a part of me..feels bad. Come to think of it, where was davetrap?

I spotted davetrap sitting up against the wall with his head laying on his knees. I walked over to him.

Davetrap looked up at me, loads of different emotions flushing over him at the sight of me. 

"William, care to slow dance with me?" I said, holding out my hand for him.

Davetrap froze. He looked as if he was malfunctioning. It was either the fact I called him by his real name, or the fact I was asking him if he wanted to slow dance with me, even after all of the events that have happened recently.

He thought for a moment, but eventually gave in and grabbed my hand. I pulled him up and smiled at him.

I wrapped my arms around his back, and he grabbed my waist. We started to dance, slowly. Just two slow dancers in the burning fire. Davetrap leaned his head against my shoulder. This was nice. A final moment together before we burned.

After a few moments of us slow dancing, I started to feel a burning sensation. I was finally burning.

"William?" I said, and Davetrap perked up at the name. 

"Hm?" He said, still laying his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, I always have. I'm sorry things had to happen this way, they just had to." At that, I dropped. I had inhaled too much smoke, and my body had started to burn more. 

I had fainted too quickly to hear Davetrap's response, but I know he felt the same.