Trusting is so dangerous

He's a good person just so I thought.

I remember when I was 8.

We played something at that time with his Sister, I felt his hand on my 'pearl'.

I moved it away, but he touched it again and acted like it was just an accident.

I was innocent at that time and probably had no clue about what was happening.

I felt it weird.

I'm clueless.

I'm 14 years old right now, about to be 15 years old.

It's his 18th birthday today, he's parents had a surprise party for him.

My Aunt told me to sleep in the same room with him, at first I wanted to say 'No!'

We watched Hotel Transylvania, he typed on his phone about something "Kiss?" I shook my head, "Practice" "No!"

He's giving me a bad vibe.

My extinct was right.

He wanted me to touch 'his', but I said 'No!' Even I shook my head so many times.

"Touch my **** or I'll touch your b**bs"

I shook my head once again while watching some random videos on TikTok.

He typed something on his phone, I didn't mind him at all.

I want my alone time, not that I'm with someone annoying and perverted Id*ot.

"Please! Try it and you'll like it" I made a disgusted face.

"I'm gay, I'm not straight" I replied.

As I continued watching TikTok, he tried to grab my left hand but no luck.

I'm pissed because he forced me.

He typed again, "3 seconds for a touch" I shook my head and looked at him.

He smiled at me cheekily.

I glared at him.

He told me to be quiet and commanded me to write or sign language.

He sat up from his lying position just to close the sliding door slowly.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Please! Or I'll touch your b**bs" he typed it.

"No!"

He looked so desperate for me to touch it, that he still forced my hand to touch it.

He grabbed it harshly, but for some reason, he pulled away quickly.

I know he's scared that someone will find out what he gonna do to me.

He forced me once again and grabbed my hand.

I don't have no choice but to obey, he looked at me deadly in the eyes.

I touched it so that it will gonna be done, I felt disgusted and wanted to punch him.

I pulled away.

He typed again on his phone, "So fast"

He grabbed my hand again, and I obeyed.

I'm uncomfortable if I'm with him.

He touched my wrist and controlled my hand to make some up-and-down movements.

I was shocked by that action, and before I could react he pulled my hand away from 'his'

My Aunt walked past to 'his' room.