They finally met

After the morning prayers and  introduction class, kids have their meal/tiffin time followed by one hour nap time. Xiao Zhan, other teachers, and nanny helpers  were assisting kids to nap. When Xiao Zhan saw little mushroom, he was not napping rather looking at him in daze. His heart'softened at him, don't know why he felt a pull towards this little Alpha child.

He asked him, " Master Suo, can't sleep."  Suo'er looked at him and shaked his head in affirmation. Xiaozhan  decided to hold with him, to make the kid relax for napping. But while assisting the mushroom to sleep, Xiaozhan himself dozed off due to his lack of sleep from last night. When he woke up after half an hour nap, he felt the other side of his leg was warm. Lowering his head, he could see that at some point, the little mushroom had snuggled up close to the side of his leg, and his little hand was even holding on to the corner of his shirt.

Xiaozhan could not help but laugh, his heart softened  as well. Although the kid acted like a man and indifferent at his first'day of school but he's still a kid, he was just less expressive but no different then other kids of his age.

Previously, when he was still in the Chongqing, he had owned a cat, his name was jianguo. It was particularly cowardly and afraid of people, and would run if it saw any person. However, as long as you did not notice it, it would let its guard down and feel like you were not a threat. Once that happened, it would sneakily snuggle up to your side by itself, even climbing into your lap to sleep.

The little mushroom seemed to have felt his gaze, and woke up as well, his little face blushed a bit, but this time, there was no more panic in his eyes. Instead, his big eyes were filled with curiousity but he immediately closed his eyes again and snuggled closer to him, might be too sleepy to wake up.

He was really just like a little pet cat, even his eyes were the same.

Xiao Zhan’s lips curved up, his hands were itching to pet him; he gave up on resisting and reached out to pet that adorable fluffy little head.

With that one touch, his face immediately changed.

Why was his forehead this hot!

“Suo'er is having fever."

He immediately informed the other teacher about his fever, and picked up little mushroom in his embrace to go to school infirmatory.

When the school infirmatory doctor saw the kid, he immediately informed the nurse to inform principal and himself started checking his temparature. He immediately gave him fever reducing medicine shot and himself started sponging the kid, the little mushroom didn't woke up even after the shot, he actually fainted from High fever.

Meanwhile, inside the principal's room , the atmosphere was very tense. He immediately informed kid's father about kid's fever on phone.

This was all because the Wang Corporation’s young heir, Wang Yibo's precious son, the owner of this school was having fever and even fainted at his first day of school.

***

One the other side principal was walking behind, the father Wang yibo, they were going towards infirmatory. Wang yibo's expression was very cold. He was like an ice sculpture, without the slightest trace of emotion, but he excluded such tremendous pressure that everyone standing before him felt their legs shake, and their sweat fall like rain. No one dared to make a sound. They all were silently walking behind, the big president.

The doctor, informed Wang Yibo about kid's fever, diagnosis and treatment.
Ather half an hour, the fever reduced a lot, and little mushroom woke up.
Everyone in the room was relieved and felt as though they’d survived a disaster.