Phone call

When Yibo told his family that he has found his true mate, everyone were shocked and exited.

Then finally Yibo explained everything about all findings related to Xiao Zhan and his relationship with suo'er to his family but without telling what he was doing and where is he now...he has reasons for doing that.

When Madam Wang heard this, she was ecstatic. "The ancestors have blessed us, the ancestors have blessed us! Yibo, which family's young master is this? How old is he? Where did he come from? What does he do? How big is his household? Why didn't you tell us sooner...Yibo, did you marked him!"

Yibo hurriedly cut her off. "Mom, calm down! Nothing has even happened between us yet. I didn't tell you because I was afraid you would intervene and ruin everything!"

If they found out who Xiao Zhan was, about his less than stellar job and the fact that he was currently working in their own school as a teacher, they might not accept him as their son in law, their kings consort,or might force him to leave his job and this might spoil his plans to court his mate naturally without forcing him or without pressuring him about their past and suo'er.

And he knows Zhan loves kids and teaching. So he won't interfere with his professional life, as a mate he must support his beloved by all means.

He wants Zhan accept him as mate, and love him first. If nothing works then he will reveal about suo'er, he won't allow Zhan to leave him. He had waited for his mate and that person he had spent that night for very long time.he won't allow any more separation.

But he knows he won't have to do anything forcefully, Zhan will eventually fall for him as he(yibo) truly loves him(zhan). And he will woo his mate for sure, he will make zhan like for him as a person .

While Yibo was thinking all these, Patriarch Wang said, "Since Yibo likes this person, then he must be decent. Don't worry so much."

"What don't worry? Aren't you worried yourself? Who is it that worries so much he can't sleep at night and has to go out to the porch to smoke?" Madam Wang mercilessly exposed her own husband.

After everyone quieted down, the cellphone Little Suo'er had been holding all night suddenly rang.

This was Wang Yibo's personal cellphone, so not many people knew the number.

Wang Suo rushed over to see. Indeed, it was Xiao Zhan's name number calling.

"Is that person calling?" Madam Wang excitedly asked, rushing over as though she was going to meet her son-in-law.

Yibo nodded his head and then helped Suo'er answer the phone. Suo'er didn't know how to use cellphones. Yibo had bought him a cellphone before, but he hadn't like to use it, and who knows where it went.

At the same time, the entire table of people were focused completely on the cellphone.

Xiaozhan had struggled for a long time about whether to call or not, but in the end, he made the call.

Due to the incident five years ago,he was scared to love any children, and even avoided getting too fond over any child who is not his. But he loves them and spending little time with his young students help him forget his unhappy memories and but every night he eventually ends up thinking of the child he had lost...

That child had once carried his warm hopes, but also represented the dirtiest part of his past.

For some unknown reason, Little mushroom didn't discomfort him at all. On the contrary, the more he saw him, the more he liked him, and couldn't help but want to be closer to him.