Ms. Sterling - Smut

Warnings: praise kink, dysphoria, fingering, oral sex, sub/dom, orgasm denial/deprivation, begging

Character Descriptions:

Ms. Sterling (River Sterling): Ms. Sterling is 5"11 but always wears heels with feminine suits. She has wavy jet black hair that falls elegantly shaping her cheekbones and complementing her tanned skin. Dom.

Kaiden: Kaiden, a 5"11 trans-man that has a jet black mullet, has started RHT and is Ms. Sterling's assistant. He is covered in patchwork tattoos but is pre top-surgery. Sub.

Kaiden rushed out of the elevator into his office floor, disorientation upon his face as he sets his coffee down on his desk. This is his first time being late in working for this company for 2 years. Being the CEO's assistant is a tumultuous task but all stress was worth it for being able to serve Ms. Sterling. This is possibly because he found her attractive, but he doesn't want to let that get in the way of his professionalism.

Stressed upon arrival, he places his laptop bag on his draws and it topples onto the floor causing everything to spill out into the walk way. "Fucking bullshit" he hisses under his breath and crouches down to start compiling everything back into order in the bag. As he rose to his feet, he is met with a familiar breath against the back of his neck causing every hair on his body to stand up in excitement. Kaiden forcibly swallowed a moan and composed himself enough to stifle a poker face, and turn around to meet his boss' piercing gaze.

"Meet me in my office now." Ms. sterling demands in a monotone note. Her eyes analyse Kaiden's body with a look that he can't quite match an emotion to. It almost seems like she was worried or sad for him. Ms. doesn't show much, if any, emotion in the workplace and has quite a course personality overall. This is because she wants to uphold her stature as an extremely professional business woman as she knew the cruel patriarchal business world wouldn't accept any 'extreme emotions' from an executive, especially one that is part of a minority. However, she seems to take more interest in Kaiden than any other co-worker, and even though she doesn't present emotion to anyone, her eyes tell a different story when it comes to him.

As she walked away with the clicks of her heels, Kaiden let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. He re-organised everything on his desk, striped himself of his jacket, and rolled his pale pink sleeves to his elbows. He nervously shook out his hands, picked up his, now lukewarm, coffee and headed into the office.

"Good morning Ms. Sterling." He said nervously. Clearing his throat to avoid voice cracks, he waited for her to acknowledge him. She looked up at him from the ground whilst leaning on the front of her desk with her hands resting beside her. Her eyes were still not emotionless, but they had a different, darker and almost lustful, look to them which made Kaiden wipe his hands on his pants to avoid anticipating sweat. "You were late today Kaiden, why was that?" she questioned snapping him out of his overthinking daze. "I- um...I woke up late and the train was late. I'm so sorry miss, I understand if yo-"

"Shh shh shh. It's okay don't worry about it. I just asked you the question because I like seeing you flustered." Ms. sterling chuckled as Kaiden looked up in blatant confusion within those big green eyes that secretly makes her want to take him then and there. She had approached him leaving only inches between their lips. "You like seeing me w-what?" He said as he looked up at her gulping hard. She grabbed his neck and pushed him back against the closed door. "I said I like seeing you flustered baby boy. Did you know that? Or have you just been hoping this whole time for your cute little blushes and 'subtle' side glances to stay unnoticed?" She whispered into his ear causing a cold, exhilarating chill to spill down his spine. He whimpered under her touch and relaxed into her grip as he bit on his lip piercing. She stepped back from him releasing his neck and dragging her hand down his chest looking straight down at his face with a lustful smirk. Kaiden let his lip go and stepped towards his boss and and passionately kissed her holding her by the waist trying to assert dominance. Ms. Sterling broke the kiss and started chuckling in a low, lustful growl. "You really think you can control me darling?" She questioned as a wicked smile creeped across her face.