NSFW Alphabet ;)

Tomura’s birthday special:

NSFW Alphabet :) I know that it's supposed to be 18+ but honestly I know a 10 year old kid sneaks in lemons and never heed the warnings, so come and read if you like. No one's stopping you, just don't show your reading lists to your parents:)

(A-N)

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after the act) 

Tomura is really gentle, not wanting to hurt you at all. He’ll clean you up gingerly with scented body wash and stay in the bathtub with you, caressing your shoulder and neck as he pulls you onto his lap and hugs you from behind. After washing up, he’ll make you wear either a soft bathrobe or fluffy pyjamas, or just stay naked. He won’t be playing games on his computer this time, instead he’ll be gently massaging your body as you lean onto his chest, and he’ll stay with you until you go to sleep, never stopping his caresses. He wants to sleep as he’s really worn out by the unfamiliar excessive physical touch but will stay up for your sake. He wants to know when you’re uncomfortable so he’ll stay awake. He can be super clingy, holding on to your body and not letting go at all, and since he’s so light, he loves to be carried around, though that’d look really weird. To be honest he’s the one who should be getting cared for but he doesn’t want to ruin his reputation at all.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

Tomura loves your hands, they’re nimble and soft unlike his. And they aren’t destructive like his own. I doubt he likes any part of his own body, he wishes he was born in another body instead of his own.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

Be warned, this man can cum a lot. At first he’d cum really fast as he isn’t used to the intense physical affection, but gradually he becomes better at holding back. He likes to pull out at the last possible moment and squirt all over your chest or face. Also he has this competitive thing in his mind where he sees how fast he can make you cum. He gets pretty horny just seeing you lick something or even suck a lollipop, he wants you to immediately unzip his pants and suck his dick like you were to the lollipop. Sometimes he cums in your drinks but with your permission, he would never do it secretly, no. He likes the fact that you’re willing to drink his cum, not him doing it behind your back like a creepy stalker.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Tomura absolutely loves being controlled, yes, controlled, not controlling. He isn’t so good at being dominant; he either bursts out laughing OR crying, whining that dominance isn’t his thing. He’s a softie so he hates going rough, it makes him feel really scared. Also, he has tons of your nude pictures in his gallery and sometimes he looks at them if a PLF meeting gets too boring. You had to beg for days to prevent him from setting your cum-dripping ass as his profile picture.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

Tomura is not experienced at all. He lacked physical affection since the age of 5 and he had no idea what to do at first. He didn’t even know that women had different genitals from men, so of course he never realised that a hole had to be filled. You had to, in extreme embarrassment, guide his dick to your pussy and help him to put it in. He was so aroused he came right there and then, not even lasting a second. Then he looked really confused and apologised profusely, not even knowing what he’d done wrong.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)

He likes to lie down while you ride him. He doesn’t know what to do and he’d prefer it if you were in charge, so he lets you do the work but is extremely careful that you don’t get tired. He hates doggy style though, he wants you to look straight into his eyes as you cum because he wants to keep checking over and over again that you’re sincere about your love towards him.

G = Goofy (are they more serious at the moment? Are they humorous? etc.)

He doesn’t try to be funny but every little thing he does is humorous. Like he tries to wipe himself with a tissue but the tissue gets stuck and he goes full-panic mode. You couldn’t stop laughing looking at his shocked face.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Obviously, actually not so obviously, Kurogiri taught him some sex education and at least teached him to shave. He probably got scared that he might cut himself with the blade but once he realised it’s really uncomfortable with all that- you know- he started shaving regularly. So yes, pretty well groomed.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Depends on his mood. But usually he’s all romantic and stuff, kissing you gently, not sexually, and hugging you tightly as you both cum.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He doesn’t have time to, or he doesn’t bother, I mean why should he, when he has you? Sometimes though, he finds it impossible to neglect the wet tent in his pants and he jerks off to your pictures. He’s actually kinda shy about it, he keeps it as a secret from you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

This might sound boring, but he almost has none. If you’re up for sex, then you’re in. But him going for kinks? Nah. He has a few, though, sometimes surprising you by suddenly shoving his dick into your hole on the train or at the queue in the cafe. Unlike himself, he kinda enjoys the thrill of public sex.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)

He likes to do it on the bed. It’s the most comfortable place for him where he can fall asleep quickly after he’s done. Once he broke the bed by merely pounding into you but he just shrugged and moved to Kurogiri’s bed to continue the dirty deeds. I swear Kurogiri was so traumatised he wouldn’t dare to go near his own bed for weeks.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you’re licking your lips or sucking at a candy. He gets so turned on, his pants already start to strain, and he approaches you, tentatively asking if you’re busy or not now. If no, he’ll pound you real good. If yes, he won’t care, he’d still pound into you because he just can’t help it. But he does try to make it quick so you won’t get too mad at him.

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

If anyone turns the news on and anything related to heroes appears, he’ll get so furious he’ll immediately stop and whine. He hates heroes so much, it’s a big turn-off for him even if they’re not even involved or anything. Other than that, when you start to cry or say you’re in pain, he’d stop and pull out ASAP. He hates seeing you in pain, even if he knows it’ll turn into pleasure. He just can’t bear the fact that you have to be in pain for him, no, he’ll get you tons of lube and will finger you for a long time to stretch you out good.

A/N:
I'll post the rest tomorrow or Wednesday! Thank you!

word count: 1.3k words