[1.2]

{Chapter 12}

“PLEASE!!!!!”

“PLEASE!!!!!”

“NO!!!!”

We were done with our little, uh, business in the hotel and were strolling (a bit too casually for villains) around the shooping mall. Actually, my legs hurt a lot and my stomach was sore from all those ‘vigorous activities’ last night, so Tomura was piggy-back riding me.

“Please tomura?”

“Whyyyyy,” he whined as I continued begging him.

We were outside a pet shop and I was looking at hamsters, dogs, cats and rabbits.

“No dogs,” he whined. “No, my only dog is Mon..”

I assured him that I wouldn’t get a dog, they were too expensive and costly.

“What do you want bitch?”

“ExCuSe mE? W o t  DiD yOu jUsT CalL mE?” I raised a brow.

“I meant, what type of bitch do you want…you know, uh, female dog,” he freaked out and mumbled nervously.

“I thought you didn’t want a dog?” 

“No, I don’t. Let’s get a cat,” he suggested as he patted a snow white cat that rubbed its nose on his shoe soles.

“Oh My! It looks just like you, Tomura! Yeah, the weird cat!” I giggled as he picked it up and held it close to his face.

“Tell me, aren’t I better looking than this cat?” he asked and I studied the two faces. The baby cat looked unamused as it purred and frowned.

“Yeah, but the cat is cute..”

I held the soft ball of white close to me and it meowed affectionately, pawing at my hair. I laughed and booped his nose.

“I know, let’s name it after you!” I said excitedly.

“Please don’t,” he mumbled as he picked the cat up and brought it to the counter for purchase.

“Ooh, and here I thought you would steal the cat,” I laughed, poking his shoulder.

He mumbled something and interlocked his gloved fingers with mine. 

“Let’s name it Mochi,” I suggested again. “It’s soft and squishy.”

Tenko nodded as we walked out of the shop.

“Thank you, Tenko,” I purred and planted a kiss on his lips.

The cat glared at him then looked at me.

“You too, Mochi,” I giggled and kissed its nose.

“Stay away from my girlfriend,” Tenko whispered to mochi and smiled at me. “Nothing.”

“Y/N!” a familiar voice yelled and I whipped my head around.

“What the…” Tomura muttered under his breath.

“Midoriya…” I whispered as he smiled hugely.

“Fancy seeing you here, y/n!” he chirped and finally took notice of the tall, lanky man standing behind me, hugging me from the back as if he was afraid I’d leave him. Like the rest of the world did.

“Um,” Midoriya, aka Bunny, muttered a cuss word as he took a step back.

“Who are you here with?” I asked casually as I tried to hide my inner self jabbing at the panic button alarmingly.

“Just me and…All….Might..” he answered fearfully as he watched Tomura’s expression go from ‘super pissed’ to murderous.

“Oh. Shit,” I swore, knowing fully well that both parties were going to try and kill each other.

“OKAY okay before this can develop into a full-blown fight, I’ll propose a deal. Both of you stay quiet and don’t tell anyone about our presence in this mall. Deal?” I interjected as Tomura opened his mouth, probably to insult the hero society or whatever.

Midoriya opened his mouth, trembling slightly. “O-okay..” he agreed. “Anything for you, y/n…But please re-think this decision of joining the LOV, I’m worried about you..”

Tomura glared at him and began raising his fist. I quickly stepped forwards but ended up crying out in pain as my crotch stung like crazy. Okay, worst moment to get a gential cramp.

I tripped and fell straight into Tomura’s arms. 

“Are you okay lov- y/n?” Tomura asked as he lifted me up.

“I’m fine..” I blushed and closed my eyes.

“Excuse me?” Midoriya’s nervous voice shocked me as I lifted my head up forcefully.

“I-I’m not dumb, I know you two are in love with each other…” he blushed slightly. “Look, y/n, this is not your fault so you can still come back whenever. And please…don’t get caught by strict heroes who’ll lock you up…. I won’t tell anyone that you guys are dating,” he mumbled and I could practically feel steam coming out of my ears.

“Get lost,” was all Tomura growled.

“Y-yes sir!” the pale boy squeaked and rushed off, not giving us any last look before hurrying away to a big crowd, probably where All Might was.

“Fucking prick,” Tomura growled as he lifted mochi to his shoulder and placed it there where it began to lick at his ears.

“Fucking- fucking just stop it,” he groaned as the cat lifted its paw back and swung forwards to smack Tomura’s head, over and over again.

“Let’s go home..” he mumbled tiredly and I just nodded. What a dramatic day.

“Thank you.”

“For what?” he snapped.

“Everything.” I leaned in and kissed him softly as the sunset set in.

Tomura might not realise it, but he really is cool…

A/N:

Hi I'm really sorry I'm keep being late, I have some serious daddy issues and mommy and hammy and- you get it. I have been mentally exhausted recently and as much as I love Tomura and you guys I feel like I'm a disappointment and I have been hating humanity lately. Most of the time I look depressed. I ran out of humour, not like I had any, and I can't really feel emotions much. probably why my writing is boring nowadays. so before it can get any worse I've decided to take a really short break. Just one week. I promise I will come back. when I do I'm hoping I can get up from this pitfall and improve this sucker of a short essay. Once again thanks for reading this crappy shit.

word count:
1k (SORRYYY)