NSFW Alphabet Part 2

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Tomura likes both, though he begs you to suck him frequently. He absolutely loves it. He doesn’t even have to hurt you in the process but still can make both of you feel good. He knows you find it extremely hot when he says ‘get down’, so he will often whisper in your ear “get down and suck me off” or “kneel for me my angel”. Or both. Though he tends to ruin the mood by adding a tiny ‘please’ at the back; he keeps thinking you’ll desert him if he is too dominating and noncon. Speaking of noncon he never ever forced you into sex before, and anyway you told him consent is hot.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

It depends on his mood. He was going tortoise-speed at first, afraid he might hurt you, putting an inch in every minute or so. But, if you were okay with it and you couldn’t take the slow speed anymore, he’d start thrusting into you, going really rough and never really bothering to stop. If the go-fast switch is turned on, you can never ever reverse it back. Only the safe word will save you from the pain; Tomura will jerk up upon hearing that word and will immediately pull out, asking if you’re okay.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He doesn’t like quickies much, he considers them some sort of ‘emergency-situation only’ sex. If he’s really erect but you have to go somewhere, he’ll take anything, literally anything just to cum with you. Generally hates quickies because he doesn’t feel that neither him nor you get to enjoy yourselves. You don’t go anywhere much, though, to his relief, so you don’t do quickies much, maybe once or twice a month.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? Do they take risks? etc.)

Usually, no. But there was an indeed memorable time when he wanted to try out something and almost killed you:

It was a really cold evening, the evening that you allowed Tomura to try out something on you. Because you were so surprised when he asked you, he usually never experimented, so you decided he must have really wanted to do this. You were doing as he told you, just underwear on and lying on the bed casually, waiting for your darling to come and do whatever he wanted to your body. You went as far as to promise him that you’d not ask him to stop at all or use the safe word, and even if you did, he had 100% rights to ignore it and go on. He seemed doubtful but agreed.

“Honey, I’m here,” you heard your sweetie’s voice and immediately got up to greet Tomura.

But it wasn’t Tomura.

I mean, it was, but…it was TomuraS.

Tomura was followed by four other clones of himself, who probably requested Twice to clone him. You involuntarily let out a small gasp.

“Babe? You scared? You wanna stop all this?” Tomura asked gently, putting his hand on your breasts, already not able to control his body, trailing his fingers up and down your erect nipples.

“It’s okay love, do whatever you want to me,” you smiled at him, playing with his soft hair.

He nodded and the clones all surrounded you, already naked and staring at your body hungrily.

“I told them not to speak,” Tomura smiled.

One clone stepped forwards and grabbed your boobs, squeezing them together and sliding his wet cock between them. You moaned out loudly, whimpering as he harshly manhandled your nipples.