AWAKE : ELEVEN

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

There are many clothes that I can choose from, and I can basically get what I want. I can choose whatever brand or style I want. I don't need to worry about paying them because, right now, all of them are free. All I have to do is take them.

I should be happy about this, but... I'm not.

Now's not the time to think about luxuries and stuff. Jennie's still missing, and I'm so freaking worried right now. I need to focus on the task at hand. We need to focus.

We quickly picked up some clothes that we wanted. I got a simple army green vest, jeans, and sneakers. I also got a cap and two hoodies in case my sister and I got cold.

"What are you doing?" Mina asks me when she sees me. She's now wearing... is that a Burberry? She got herself a fucking burberry?! 

Well, she can get what she wants anyway. She paired it with tattered jeans and her long black hair. She looks like a classical girl who always brings her guitar to school.

What a beautiful lady.

"Preparing." I answer.

I picked up the first bag I saw and put some clothes and a few things I think we will need.

"We can always come back here," she states. "We're the only ones awake, so... basically, we own this place now."

I zip up the backpack and stand up. "Something tells me that we won't be able to go home for a really long time. It's better to be prepared."

She shrugs. "You're right." She gets a backpack too and starts putting on some clothes like I did awhile ago.

While Mina's busy doing her thing, I walk out of the store and find the others. Nayeon and Jihyo are in the fitting room, while Dahyun and Chaeyoung are chasing each other right now. Dahyun wore a white hoodie with khaki trousers and a pair of sneakers too, while Chaeyoung's now wearing a sleeveless shirt and denim pants. Her tattoos can be seen right now.

Sana, Momo, and Jeongyeon are nowhere to be seen. I think the two Japanese are finding some clothes that will match their tastes. While Jeongyeon is finding some tools and useful stuff.

"Hey," looking at the person who's calling me. "Beer. It's good to drink while you're stressed."

I nodded at her and watched her scold the two marios. Tzuyu is basically wearing a black shirt with 'fucking dumb people' written on it. She's wearing cargo shorts and white sleepers.

I looked at my wrist watch, and I still have fifteen minutes left. Before we entered the mall, we gave each other an hour to have some alone time. That's enough for us to change and fix ourselves. At first, Nayeon and Sana complained, but after Tzuyu and Jeongyeon threatened them and almost locked them in the restroom, they didn't do anything. They just nod and start to look for clothes.

I walk out of the department store. I'm done changing my clothes, and I do have extra clothes in my bag. I think that's enough for me.

I walk around at the mall while drinking the beer that Tzuyu gave me. While walking, I happened to pass by a fast food chain that Nayeon and I often went to when she or they had free time.

I smile as I saw the bee in front of the door.

You're still fat, Jollibee.

Back in the day, Jennie would always throw tantrums at Lisa, her girlfriend. Yeah, GIRLFRIEND. When that day comes, sometimes, I would tag along with Lisa to buy some Jollibee food for Jennie and, of course, for myself too and for Nayeon. But sometimes, when Nayeon had a day off and Jennie and Lisa had free time from their school, we would always come to Jollibee and eat here.

It sounds cheesy, I know.

I walk past it, not daring to look back. I can't afford to breakdown and let Mina or other see me at my weak state. Heh.

After a few minutes of walking, I'm now at the entrance of the mall. But not before I see something. It piques my mind, like something I can't remember no matter how hard I try.

It's a flier from the nightclub called Blue Moon.

We went there yesterday, but we didn't see or find any clues—well, except maybe for the sleeping people and the one rabid dog. I know this is just a piece of paper, but I don't know what comes to mind to pick it up.

It's an advertisement for a guest singer named Irene. I don't know her, but I think she's kinda popular with the kind of people who go to parties often. There's no picture of her in this flier. And the date... It was the night when the mysterious syndrome hit the whole world.

I was so drunk that night that I can't even remember how many bottles I drank.

But the named Irene.... there's something about it.

I look closely at the paper. was racking my brain about the event that happened last night. And then...

Holy shit.

I'm starting to remember.