Prologue

Thursday. The 17th day of April 1997.      

I held my father and mother's hands as we walked out from that monarch theater. The innocents with their loved ones surrounding us at the streets, but hidden in the shadows is the chaos, waiting to strike like snakes. The moment we walked down to that alleyway, comes the element of surprise as the dark figure fired the two bullets from his gun. My parents gave their lives to protect me from that fateful night. They became my heroes.

My brothers and sister were devasted to hear the news about our parent's deaths. The killer was never brought to justice, even to this day. I took an oath at my parent's grave to avenge their deaths. All these years, I have spent my entire life fighting against the injustice and to bring vengeance to the criminals. I've traveled all over the globe to master every form I needed. Preparing myself both physically and mentally in order to fulfil my mission.

While spending my nights preparing myself, I have discovered something new that I never thought to exist, or should I say THEY existed. A castle full of monsters to hide away from the cruel world of humanity, who treated them as outcast. As I tried to adopt into this new environment, I have realized that these monsters have families like anyone else's and wanted to be loved and accepted by the human world. I wish I could make a difference for them, I have to try. That is where I met the Count Dracula's daughter, Mavis. Meeting her for the first time, I never thought that I ever love again. Something I haven't felt ever since the death of my parents, but the promise I have made to my parents will never change.

Time passes, the criminal empire have started to rise from the shadows. The innocents begging for their lives everyday. I cannot let that happen, not again. It's time that I do something about this but not as a human, my flesh and blood can be destroyed, but as a symbol, I can be incorruptible and everlasting. A symbol of FEAR to strike the hearts to those who did bad. The time has come to show the criminals that they don't own the streets, to seek vengeance. We have a new signal now for whenever I am needed. When that light hits the sky, it's not just a call.

It's a warning.