Aching heart

Please ignore the mistakes.

Third person's pov:

It has been 2 days since the wrestling competition won by Jungkook Since then....both of the Jeon brothers didn't contact Taehyung. Now Taehyung was missing Jimin and well Jungkook too but didn't wanted to admit. As for Jimin he knew he is busy in his wedding arrangements but what about Jungkook why he didn't call him for two days this thought is invading his sanity. But being a stubborn Brat every time he shrugged it but now it's the limit. Jungkook hadn't called him for two days and it's the third day. Did Jungkook had giving up on him. His body got the chills of that thought, that can't be happen, right... (A/n-I don't know ask yourself to your bunny i don't want to get in the middle.... couples (a big sigh)).

Taehyung was being impatient.... that bunny like creature has made space in his heart but he didn't know that yet. He is miserably missing him but he thought he is alone that's why he is feeling like that because Today Namjin went somewhere in early morning and didn't tell him....but Now it's the limit but what can he do, if he will call Jungkook then he will think that he cares for him and he didn't wanted that... Yeah it's so trusfrated 💡idea he can't call Jungkook but he can call Jimin right..., yes and in that conversation he can also add Jungkook's whereabouts....genius.

He called Jimin , after 3 rings his soulmate attend the call "Yeah.... Jiminie i missed you so much...how are you my mochi."

"Hmmm.....i am fine.. Taehyung ...tell me why do you call."

"Yeah...what fine...why are you giving me a cold shoulder bestie ...huh...are you alright...hmm...did something happened."

"No....nothing happened...just i am busy...i will talk to you late..."

"No...jiminie don't cut the call talk to me please...why are you upset..hmm"

"Nothing...i am just worried about my hyung".

"Why .... ? why are you worried about that bunny...huh....did he got in his senses and gave up on me ?...huh."

Now Jimin got irritated by his soulmate's behaviour. "Don't worry Tae....after what happened two days ago i will make sure that he will give up on you...if he want it or not....and my brother will never bother you again.."

Taehyung's heart just thumped at Jimin's comment.

" Wh..what happened chim..why are you saying like this what did..i" but Jimin cut his words.

"Like you didn't know what you did to my hyung...huh" Jimin was raging in anger.

" No ...chim....i really don't know what are you talking about."

"Don't be so naive tae.....first you gave my hyung's name in that competition knowing he will do everything to impress you then you kept teasing him.....you know.....that so called crush of yours twisted his arm and bruised his face.....And because of punching that jong repeatedly his hand got sprained and had mildly broken bone...he got cast on his hands for one week.....you know he is in so much pain but kept smiling thinking about....that you kissed him on cheek ...that you are opening up to him...and you.....you didn't have time to come or call to know about him..."

Taehyung got shocked he didn't knew anything about it "chim....babe...listen to me..i didn't..."

"Tae i know you don't love my hyung but you didn't have to do that...... Tae i am not in the mood to talk to anyone...i will talk to you later"

Jimin didn't litsen Taehyung's explaination and cut the call.

Taehyung was feeling very guilty. He is the reason of Jungkook's pain. If he hadn't provoked Jungkook this will never happen.