Parted ways

Please ignore the mistakes.

Four years later.

Today a chaos was occuring in kim residence asusally little aureum was refusing to let go his dada well you can't blame her one year old little girl didn't know his lovable dada has to go to office to earn money for them....but as a little princess of his dada she refused to let him go untill jin came to rescue his husband.

"Joonie give riri to me i will feed her and make her sleep...come baby.....come to papa...papa will feed riri her favourite milk.." jin said while taking her one year old from his husband's arms...who pecked his lips.

"Thankyou jinnie...you are really a life saver... whenever i tried to put her in her stroller she started to cry...i feel like i am abandoned her"

Jin smiled at his husband "why you think like that joonie she is a kid...kids do things like that... didn't you remember how Kai was when he was this Little always clingy to me.."

"He is very much clingy to you still....but i can't blame him...you are my wwh no one can resist your charm."

"Really...now if your cheesy talk is over...take your bag and go to work Kai will be here soon maid is bathing him...if he will come...he will to insist to go with you...and you have a important meeting today...you can't take him to office today."

Namjoon nodded his head "yeah you are right " he was about to go when he stop his foot " jinnie i totally forgot....please call tae and ask him what time they all will will leave for Busan tomorrow and i will ask yoongi when he will come for the meeting...i was thinking we all will go together...it will be a fun trip all of us together and please go with vmin and buy a good gift for him."

Jin nodded "ok i will first i feed you little monsters and make them sleep then i will call tae. Namjoon nodded and peck his lips and riri's forehead before leaving.

Jin called Taehyung but got startled when he hear a sob from other side of the phone.

"Tae....what happened...are you crying....what happened baby...why are you crying"

Taehyung started crying even more "jin hyung....he left me...."

"What....what are you talking tae...where is jungkook give him the phone i want to talk to him."

"He is not with me hyung...we parted our ways..."

"What...where is younjun and Taehyun"

"Younjun is with me hyung....but koo take Taehyun with him...hyung..i can't live without him...why he leave me Hyung."

"I don't know tae...i am coming there i will talk to you when i come ok...just wait for me."

Jin called jimin and tell him to meet him at Jeon mansion.

Both jinmin barge in Jeon mansion where Taehyung was crying his eyes out Sitting on living room couch...

After seeing jinmin there he hug them while crying who started to consoling him.

"Where he went ?"

"I don't know chim...he didn't tell me"

"But i can't understand what happened suddenly... every thing was fine till yesterday"

"I don't know hyung.... everything was fine till morning...i feed him...he was looking happy...but suddenly he ran away from home."

Suddenly the main door opened and a chirpy jungkook enter with a cute little pup in his one hand and Taehyun in his other.

"Tae...see...i found him....he was in neighbour's backyard...and mess up with there flower pots...Mrs Choi was too angry...she was not giving him back but i make her agree...what can I say ....no one can resist my charm."