Redeem the bet 😏 (M)

This chapter is 18+ if you are uncomfortable so don't read it...please skip this chapter...now my work is done enjoy..

This chapter credit goes to daddyvgguk that lovely lady has written that chapter...her books are amazing please check them out...and thank you for writing this chapter bub...she did a amazing job please appreciate her work.

_____________________

Cheeks dusted pink, stomach erupting with butterflies, heart beating fast, Taehyung got himself all excited in front of his newly married husband.

Jungkook was sitting at the edge of the bed with his legs being manspread as he watched his husband being all worked up for their first night. Cute Jungkook thought as he envisioned his sassy husband becoming all cute and flustered for him.

"I am waiting, baby" Jungkook playfully quirked an eyebrow at his husband who visibly was very much shy to 'strip himself off' as per their bet.

Simply, Taehyung felt humiliated. He was kind of insecure of letting himself being all vulnerable in front of Jungkook. What if he doesn't likes me?

"You are not thinking to back off now, are you darling?" Jungkook spoke breaking the younger out of his trance.

Taehyung gathered up all his courage to squeak out a "No, I won't"

Without further contemplating Taehyung put his white suit down, glancing over at Jungkook who had a look of adoration in his eyes? He expected him to...he doesn't know...something which isn't what Jungkook's eyes held.

It gave Taehyung courage. One's eyes is able to voice out much more emotions that anyone's voice could. Taehyung found it to be true while looking at Jungkook whose held only love and love for him.

Jungkook keenly watched as his husband unzipped his slacks and dropped it down to his ankle. He felt his breath picking up an ragged pace when the smooth tan legs came in view. Though Taehyung had still his shirt on which covered upto his mid thighs, Jungkook felt himself already loosing control.

Jungkook's expression was what Taehyung had anticipated. A little more courage and adrenaline rushed through his spine when he slowly started unbuttoning his shirt, the only thing which was keeping himself fron letting the raven have him in his vulnerability.

A flushed smile made its way to Taehyung's features when he has finished unbuttoning the last button and Jungkook visibly gulped when the white material dropped down on the carpet, revealing him.

Lace. Taehyung was wearing lace panties and and matching white bralette which contrasted his tan skin perfectly.

Taehyung was really doubtful that Jungkook would like him wearing a lingerie for him or not. It was actually Jimin's idea to wear it. He said that Jungkook would love him wearing it so Taehyung blindly followed.

Perfect. That's the only word came in Jungkook's mind as he visualised his husband in white lace. So perfect.

"Keep it on"

"W-What?" Taehyung asks. He was already shy at the raventte's hawk like eyes checking him out like a prey and his sudden blurtation didn't quite got into his head.

"I said keep it on" Jungkook repeats for Taehyung to hear it clearly this time. The younger blushed more at that.

"Why? Won't that be going against the bet?" Taehyung asks innocently, not knowing what the raventte had going in his mind.

Jungkook got up and advanced towards Taehyung. Trapping him in his buff arms against the locked door. "I want to be the one to open it and who cares about that stupid bet anyways. All I wanted is you to fall in love with me and you did. Now you are mine" he husked the last part sending chills all over Taehyung's body, rising prickles at the back of his neck.