4

Wednesday

Lisa POV

Girls toilets

 I lit up my cigarette and started to smoke it, however, I heard people making out. Aish really

"Yujin... Nayeon will kill me if she found out what we're doing".

"Your sister doesn't even realize she's dating a cheating prick. No one is going to know what we're doing".

Once again I was hearing them kissing. Aish how I wish to hear this. I heard gurgling noise and Wonyoung screaming but it faded away so I assumed she ran out. I heard a still be open and was shut.

"Ah shit. The fuck you bite me. Are you crazy?".

I threw my cigarette on the floor and barged out of the bathroom and grabbed Yujins shirt.

"Lisa".

I saw the bite mark on her. I pushed her into another stool and shut the door. I looked everywhere for a weapon but I couldn't find anything. The stools broke open and both of them came out.

"Shit".

They came charging at me, I thought it was the end but I saw two arrows get shot at their necks and they dropped to the floor.

Tzuyus POV

Girls toilets

I shot the two zombies in the head. I pulled back an arrow ready to shoot Lisa.

"Ya, you fucking psycho I am not bitten!".

I lowered the arrow.

"Zombies don't curse", Minnie said.

I glared at her.

"Okay sorry but are we going to search for Nayeon?", She asked.

"Or you side chick Sana".

"Shut your fucking mouth", I said getting annoyed by Lisa's comment.

"We look for my girlfriend Nayeon and Sana", I said to Minnie.

Sanas POV

Broadcasting Room

"Who you think you are to drag me huh!".

"Stop ignoring me! Speak to me!".

"Ya, what is your pr---".

My body was pulled to her and she covered my mouth.  I looked through the window and I saw a student get bitten. I was about to let out a scream but I felt the grip she had on me tighten. I looked at her. She looked at me, our lips were so close to touching. I mean she is attractive. I quickly looked away and she let go of me. I held onto my heart because it was beating so fast. 

"argh".

I held onto my stomach. A chair was put in front of me.

"Sit on it. I'll do the rest".

"Huh".

She went over to the door and blocked it up with other tables and chairs. 

"I can help", I said.

"No, you should stay right there", she said.

"But---".

"No, you shouldn't lift anything heavy", she said taking her blazer off and gave it to me.

"To keep you warm. You keep shaking", she said.

"T-th-thank you", I said.

She sorted out this little area where there were blankets on the floor and a makeshift pillow.

"Lay there".

I got up and made my way to the makeshift bed.

Jeongyeons POV

Student Council Room

I heard something banging on our door. I quickly pulled Nayeon to me and she fell on top of me.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"Yeah...".

"Woah what's happening in here?".

We both turned our heads and saw Chaeyoung.

"What are you doing on top of each other get this door blocked", she said.

Nayeon quickly got off me and I stood up.

"Good thinking".

Momos POV

Cafeteria

"Dahyun".

"It's okay", she said and lifted me up to the window.

"Baby....".

"Go I am right after you".

I climbed up into the window. I looked back at her and saw she was pulled down.

"DAHYUN!".