ᴅᴀɪꜱʏ'ꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ<33

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1;

𝔭𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤

⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣

'Dais, do you know where my book is?' I heard Hazel ask from behind me whilst we were packing for the Christmas hols.

'No.' I said, even though I did know. Very well, but this was karma for suggesting that I was in love with Amina El Maghrabi. I am not. Certainly not. She is the most annoying human being ever to live. Even more annoying then Clementine! And even though I am going to Egypt with her, and spend time with her, and admire- I mean talk to her means nothing.
'Oh come on. Stop being so- stubborn. I know you hid it somewhere.' she said, making me spin around to face her. Hazel is becoming smarter and smarter everyday and I do not like it - not one bit. She's also becoming much prettier, even though she was pretty, never prettier then me though and however much she doubts it; she is. Her eyes are becoming brighter and more dazzling and her hair is more shiny than ever. Her skin is beginning to clear up also - and maybe, just maybe, she's becoming taller.
'No I didn't!' I protested, but she could see right through me. I frowned and I placed my hand in the fireplace, searching for the padlock - I moved my fingers a bit, opening the small safe and out came Hazel's book. Hazel stared in disbelief and I smirked as I handed her book to her. She opening her mouth to say something but I cut her off by saying, 'Maybe that'll teach you a lesson?'

I have never failed to impress Hazel. And even if I have to do it one way or another - I always manage to do it. Then I was interrupted by a sudden shout 'GIRLS, MISS WELLS, MISS WONG AND MISS EL MAGHRABI! COME ON - YOUR RIDE IS HERE!'
'Dull.' I said. Matron's crooked voice has become more and more fadey and crackling over the years. It is utterly disturbing. Hazel eyed me and I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.

⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣

'Bye! Guys, I'll miss you - see you next year! Expect cards at your doors!!' shouted Hazel and the carriage took off.
'Goodbye!' Amina shouted and then turned to Hazel and me (sitting next to each other) and said 'Oh I am so excited for you to meet my family! And I can't even hold my excitement when I get to meet yours Hazel, and I'm very much looking forward to meeting your family hopefully soon, Daisy!' I almost blushed but of course I did not. I merely looked uninterested and gazed out of the window. But from the corner of my eye I could see Hazel and Amina beam at each other. My lips became dry - but I was not jealous. No, why would I be?..