ʜᴀᴢᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ<33

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2;
𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪

⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣

I must have dozed off in the carriage.. All I could think about was him.. 

There was no letter so I assumed he'd not even got it or his was lost in the post.. Or maybe he just wasn't coming?.. I frowned, hoping in my head it was night time so nobody could see me. Soon a tear fell from my eye, I didn't even realise I was crying - to be honest, I didn't even know why I was crying.

⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣

I was with Daisy, Amina, George and Alexander.. 
My hands were linked with Daisy's and I was holding hands with Alexander. He was beaming down at me - I did the same (upwards). I saw that Daisy and Amina were blushing furiously at each other and it was as if Daisy's eyes were almost screaming to be with her. I nudged her with my foot and she smiled, running away to where George and Amina stood. I laughed as George looked so awkward and decided to look at some things at the shop. 

That left me alone with Alexander, he leaned in loosing no contact between his and my eyes.. 

⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣

I was woken with a sudden 'Oh my goodness, isn't this exciting! Come on, on the airplane! Hazel! Come on, wake up!' 

'Goodness, Hazel - you are drooling EVERYWHERE!' exclaimed Daisy. In embarrassment, I squeaked and I wiped my mouth dry. 

⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣⍤⍣

Even on the plane I couldn't stop thinking about Alexander. Tosh, I think I slept at least 20 times thinking of him. Well, now is the moment of truth. Did he come or not?..