ʜᴀᴢᴇʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

There he was. As handsome as ever, his hair wet and messy, his eyes.. Don't even get me started, he was still very tall and he beamed at me so his dimples showed. I blushed as I felt my heart rate fasten by the second. But as I could feel Daisy's eyes on me as she said 'Hazel Wong. Explain.' She dragged me to an unseen part of the deck with her tight grip reuniting all of the bones in my hand. 'Watson, it's quite clear that Alexander is here and well, I know it isn't any coincidence: so you may as well tell me the truth.' she said
I sighed deeply, there was no excuse I could use now - I had been keeping this from Daisy, and it felt wrong. I should've never keepen it from her in the first place, I just didn't know what she'd say.. 'Okay, fine. I did invite him, I wrote him a letter and-'
she cut me off, 'A letter? You wrote him a whole letter pleading him to come to cross a continent..' she paused for a moment and I could tell she was struggling to find the words, finally she spoke again 'Crikey Watson. I don't know what to say..'

'Well first off, no not a whole letter! And it wasn't pleading, I was just telling him we were going and it just.. Happened.' I tried to explain. She just stood there making faces whilst I kept trying come up with something to say but every time I opened my mouth I couldn't. Suddenly she stormed off, I don't know where but I had assumed it was back to Amina so I went back to find Alexander. To my surprise, when I found him George had disappeared, then again it is George we are talking about. I tried to control my breathing which I had realised had increased more when I was talking to Daisy. Then I decided to just forget about it, she couldn't be that upset could she? No no what am I thinking she's Daisy. But she is my best friend, isn't she?.. My thoughts were then inturupted my a waving hand in front of my face, 'Hazel? Hazel?.. Are you okay?' I looked up and saw Alexander. Wait what? Alexander? No, I wasn't ready for this, I'd only talked to him in letters and it felt so natural, although I did have much more time to come up with something to say. 'Uhm. Yes. Thank you.' I squeaked. Gosh! I wish I could just disappear. He smiled awkwardly and I smiles back, contemplating my whole entire life choices when.. 'Hazel! Who is this?' boomed a familiar voice. Oh dear.. Father! 'Hello father.. Uhm, this is Alexander Arcady! I had just recognised him on the Orient Express, do you remember?' I said, trying to save myself. Alexander looked at me from my father and silently caught on. Thank God for that. 'Hello, Mr Wong. I do hope this trip is quite different from the last.' said Alexander swiftly, offering him hand to my father. My father shook his hand as if he wanted to analyse every part of his face. I gulped, 'Well. Hazel, we should get going. Goodbye Alexander Arcady.' my father said briefly. I quickly followed him giving a quick look to Alexander saying 'sorry-about-my-father.'