Ch 2: Secrets Are Revealed.....

*Location, Kuoh Park*

*Time, Midnight*

Y/n: *Thoughts* What the Fuck!? The hell is going on now?!

Y/n thought while hiding behind a tree and seeing Rias do something too Issei's dead body. Y/n thinking Rias was whatever 'Yuuma' was quickly gets away from the tree and points his J2 at her while holding his still bleeding side.

Y/n: RIAS!!!!

Rias just turned her head in surprise as Y/n revealed himself.

Rias: Y-You.....You're her friend, right?

Rias asked. She was not expecting someone else to come, and guessed that Y/n entered the park before the barrier was put up. Things were complicated enough with Issei, and now she had to deal with her friend.

Y/n: YEAH! Well.....sadly was, but....that's not important at the moment. What is important however is that you tell me what the hell you are! And why are you here!

Rias: I can't say......

Y/n: *gets more pissed off* WHY THE FUCK NOT!!!!

Y/n then fired a warning shot at Rias that pasted her and hit a tree. Rias looked behind her and saw that the shot Y/n just fired destroyed half the tree!

Rias: *Thoughts* Such power.......

Rias thought as she took a few steps back to try and make distance between her and Y/n.

Y/n: THE NEXT ONE IS GOING THROUGH YOU'RE FUCKING HEAD IF YOU DON'T TELL WHAT YOU ARE!!!!

Rias: Please calm down, If you want your friend to live, you must control yourself.

Y/n: *Confused* You can bring her back to life?

Rias: I can, but it will cost her more than you might think....

Rias explained cryptically. Y/n continued to stare at Issei's body. He gripped his hand tightly around the trigger so much so that his nails dug into his hand and caused him to bleed.

Y/n: Fine! Do what you have to do. She can't complain about it if she lives. *Sighs*

Y/n sighed tiredly. Rias nodded and without another word she walked past Y/n, heading to Issei's body.

Rias: I know you have many questions for me. After I have restored her life, I'd like you to come with me. There is much to talk about.

Rias declared, causing Y/n to only glance at her from the side.

Y/n: Good. Because the first thing I want to know is what the hell that thing was that killed my friend and ruined my mission.....

Rias: Great. But you should get stitched up first. By the looks of it you are in a lot of pain.

Rias said referring to Y/n bleeding side and hand.

Y/n: Glad you noticed, don't worry I have a first aid kit in my car now.....let's go.....

*Time skip*

*Morning, Issei's house*