Ch 3: M.I.B Agent Vs. A Fallen Angel....

*Location, Kuoh Park*

*Midnight, With Issei*

Issei walked through the park that she last remembered seeing Yuuma in. She intended to wait for Y/n originally, but her thoughts carried her off. Much weighed on her mind, and so recalling the previous day's events was all she could do. It hurt to think about Yuuma, but with all that had happened, there was nothing that could distract her. She tried thinking of girls and boys, of Rias and Y/n, but it did nothing to make her feel better. In fact, thinking of Rias only reminded her further of her situation. She was now supposedly a devil, and the servant of Rias Gremory at that. Her normal life was now gone. In truth, though, her perverse mind didn't mind so much being Rias's servant. But it would have been better if it was Y/n...

She soon arrived at the fountain at the center of the park. The very spot she had died at, and the last time she had seen Yuuma at. She felt a rising surge of power in hee chest, heating up like nothing she'd ever felt. She gripped her chest in pain, doing her best to push through it.

Issei: She wasn't kidding when she said that I'd feel some changes.

Issei half joked to herself, slightly sweating as the surfacing power started to fade.

???: Well, well. Look what we have here.

Issei suddenly heard a voice, making her quickly turn around in surprise. A middle-aged man in a black trenchcoat and fedora was standing several meters away from her, a dark smirk plastered on his lips.

???:

You have some bad luck, devil

You have some bad luck, devil. Running into me here.

Issei: Wh-what? What are you talking about?

Issei asked in confusion, taking a step back as the man slowly approached her. The man suddenly raised his head so that his eyes were in view, a killing intent pouring out of him and filling Issei with terror. Issei went to take another step back, but found herself jumping over the fountain and onto the other side, much to her shock.

Issei: *Thoughts* I-I only meant to take a step back, but I went really far!

???: Trying to run, kid? It's too late for that.

Issei stood there for a moment, considering her options. Obviously, the guy was trouble and no doubt wanted to kill her. Thinking she had no other choice, Issei quickly turned on his heel and rushed away. She didn't want to stick around to bother seeing if she had a chance. She had just become a devil, and had no idea on whether that made her stronger or not.

Issei: *Thoughts* Damn it! I should have stuck around for the whole discussion after all! What kind of luck do I have to have this happen to me twice?!

Suddenly Issei started to see black feathers float down in front of her, immediately reminding her of a certain girl.

Issei: Yu-Yuuma?!

She muttered in shock, but her attention was quickly drawn to a figure above that flew by at incredible speeds. She skidded against the ground to a stop as the man from earlier landed in front of her, large black feathered wings spread out behind him on his back.