Mission Start Part Two:Faunas Rescue

Wyatt had Geared Up And Was Now in fronts The Schnee Mines And He had Only Two Goals in mind....free The Faunas And Expose That Piece Of Shit known As Jacques And with This In Mind,An Evil Smirk Appeared On His Face As he Said One Word....

Wyatt:Showtime.

-Now-

He Went into the mines And Looked Down To see Hundreds,Maybe thousands Of Enslaved Faunas Being Treated Horribly and some being Tazed To work but Wyatt walks up to one of the Guards And did this.....

Wyatt:Who's The Animal,Now?Bitch!

The rest of the Guards Come and point their Guns at wyatt and Said One Thing to the Son of A God.

Guards:Get on your knees.

And Wyatt Decided to Respond With A Simple Phrase Of Many Meanings And That was....

Wyatt:I Knocked Your Mother,Last Night!

And They Responded with......

Guard:*Scream*

They all Fired their Guns at Wyatt Until They had No More Bullets in their Guns At All And Something Even more Surprising is that He Doesn't even have a Scratch.

Wyatt:Ya Done?because if you aren't,we Can do this Two ways,The Easy Way Or The Hard Way.....

The Guards Reload their Guns And Point them At Wyatt and he Smirks Saying one thing.

Wyatt:Looks Like you picked The hard Way.

His outfit turns pitch black As everything goes Dark and Only the Scream Of the Guards And Chains Being Shattered Are Heard And Once The lights are back on,Everyone sees that all The guards are Dead and The Faunas are freed but they're happiness is Short Lived as More Guards Show Up but Wyatt Stands in front of them With the Chain as A Weapon.

Wyatt:Stay Behind Me,I'll Protect you.

The Guards Charge At the Blood Soaked Hero But That Just Signs Their Death As said Hero Uses the Chain and Rip their Hearts Out With It By Flinging it At their Chests And their Dead Bodies Fall to the Ground.

With the guards Dead,he Turns To The Faunas And Tells Them Why he Was Here And His Mission to Free them and Expose Jacques.

Wyatt:I was Sent To Free All of the Enslaved Faunas And Expose Jacques Schnee But Now that I freed you,You Can Go on with your lives And Don't worry,I'll free Menagerie Up Of The Grimm After I deal with Jacques.

The Faunas All flee The Mines and Thank Wyatt for Saving Them And Rescuing them But Only One Stayed....It was A Child.

(An:This Is What She Looks Like But She's Covered In Scars & Dirt And Wearing something That's Not Even Considered Cloth)

Wyatt:Why are You still Here?Aren't You Gonna With your Parents?'Unless..'

Wyatt Saw how mentioning her parents Almost Made Her Cry,So he Checked her Memories and Was Shocked at what he Saw.

Her Parents Were murdered Right in front of her As Her father Was stabbed in the stomach and Than,Shot in the Head While Her Mother Was Raped And Killed and they even Thought About raping The Child Once She's Developed.

Wyatt:'I Can't Believe These Sick Bastards Would Do That,Murder,Rape and Pedophilia!?I....I Can't Take Her to an Orphanage,Who Knows how they'll treat but.......Oh,I Hope I Don't Regret This'

He Bends Down on one Knee And Puts his Hand On Her Shoulder and Ask her A Simple Question.

Wyatt:What's Your Name?

Lily:I'm L-lily.

Wyatt:Okay Lily,My Name Is Wyatt And I Saw What Happened To Your Parents Through Your Memories And While I Can't Save Them....I Can Adopt You.......If you Want.

Lily Doesn't Say A Word But proceeds to hug Wyatt and Say This to him which Warms Hearts.

Lily:Please,I Don't Wanna Be Alone.

Wyatt Smiles And picks his New Daughter Up and Goes to meet with the White haired Fucker Responsible for this Shit.

~Timeskip~

Wyatt Kicked the Door And met with the One And Only Jacques "Shitface" Schnee.

Jacques:What the!?

Wyatt:Jacques,Hi!I'm the Guy who Murdered your Guards And Now,We're Gonna Talk Face-to-Fist!

Wyatt Proceeds to punch Jacques Right in The Face Causing Him to bleed And teeth to fly Out of his Mouth.

Wyatt:This Is For The Faunas You Enslaved.

Wyatt:This Is For Lily!

Wyatt:And THIS!Is Because Frankly,I'm Really enjoying Punching You In the Face.

Wyatt Proceeds to stop and Grab Jacques by the Collar of his Suit and Tell Him to confess to his Crimes Or Else.

Jacques:Or Else What?

Wyatt Pulls Out A Gun And Looks At Lily.

Wyatt:Sweetie,Cover Your Ears And look Away.

Lily Does That As wyatt shoots Jacques in the testicle Causing him To scream Like Hell.

Wyatt:Now,Do It!

~Timeskip~

TV's All around All Were Shown one Thing As Jacques Admitted that He Only Married to Willow For The Schnee Name And The Money,Never Caring about Anything Not Even His Own Family Even A Plan to Eliminate Menagerie And Murder All Of the Faunas There And with That,The Company's Power Went To The Rightful Owner,Willow As Wyatt went To do One More Thing And Grab Jacques And the Two Went a dark Room And After Wyatt Came Out,he had blood On his Mouth.

Wyatt:Taste Horrible but it is Filling.

Wyatt Grabbed his Daughter Lily And Said this To the Entire World,His Official Hero Name.

Wyatt:'I Do Wonder What Mom And Dad Would Say Now That I'm A Parent But More Importantly,My Hero Name Is...'

Wyatt:I Am The Blood Soaked Hero:Hollow.