Waking Up And Chat

Last Time:

Wyatt Was Relaxing In His Home with his Daughter And Chilling like a Boss But Soon out Of the Blur,An Explosion is Heard Causing Wyatt to Sigh And Go Investigate,Only To See.....

It Was

It Was.....A SLYTHER?!HOW DID THAT GET HERE?!....And Strangely,This Mysterious Girl Is Fighting It.

??:I don't Know What You Are But You Are Going To Die By My Hands!

Wyatt Decided To See Her Stats To See if She Can Back that Up And......Wow.... __________________________________________________________________________________

Stats:

Atk:A+

Def:A

Spd:A-

Dex:A

Int:A+
_________________________________________

She Can Totally Back Up What She Said And She Demonstrated Proof By Her Literally Slicing The Thing In Half,Wyatt Decided to Leave But....She Passed Out.

Wyatt Sighs As he Decided to Go And Help her By Bringing her to his House Unaware of her Status,Which Will Ruin Wyatt's Happy Quiet Chill time And Life but Know that Life Is Gonna Get More Interesting With what's Gonna Happen Next.....Whatever it is.

Now:

Wyatt And Lily Watched Over Her For Three To 7 Hours And After That,She Started Waking Up.....Only To See Wyatt In The Room And Immediately Try To Kill Him.

Wyatt:WOAH!

??:So,The "Blood Soaked Hero:Hollow" Is Here,Good.

Wyatt:Um.....Actually,I Saved You And I Live Here.....Also,Your Kind of Scaring My Daughter.

The Woman Looks Down To See Lily Looking Away from her After The Attempt on Wyatt,She Sighs and Speaks.

Rose:Forgive Me,My Name Is Rose,I Am A Demon,A Bounty Hunter And Princess,I Was Hoping To get the Bounty On your head cause they Said Your Nothing But A Ruthless Heartless Monster Who Feeds On The Blood Of the Innocent But....

She Looks At Wyatt And Lily's Relationship And Realize What She thought About The Cruel Bloody Hero Known As Hollow Wasn't True.

Rose:You Seem To Be More Of A Kind Young Man Who wishes to Only Protect His Daughter and Keep Peace By Any means.

Wyatt:You Could Say That But It's How I Was Trained Back Where I Come From.

Rose:Where You Come From?

Wyatt:Yeah,My Dad Is A Type Of Deity Who Can Create And Destory Universes At Will And My Mom Is A Vampire Goddess Who Can Make His Stamina Be Drained,Just Like That.

Wyatt Snaps His Fingers To Further Prove His Point.

Rose:huh,What About Your mentor?

Wyatt:Master Omni?He Always Told That In Some Ways That I Reminded Him Of Himself.

Rose:Maybe Because he Saw A Bit Of Himself In You.

Wyatt:Maybe.

~Zeta Prime~

Omni was Looking Over Photos That The Will And Echo Made Of Wyatt During His Training And Soon,Found His Old Memory book And Saw Many Pictures That The Author Gods Created With their Memories Like When Omni First Met Will,The First Multiverse Viewing,Reunion With (T/n) And Bailey,Ex Girlfriends,Romance In The Air And Lots Of Pics Of Omni Just Being His Old Self....(Y/n) With His Best Friend,(Bf/n) By His Side.....Until They Left each other's Sides....he Still Has the Friendship Ring That they Made At 6 Years Old.

Omni Sighs And Decided It's Time To Make A Hell lot Of Calls.

~Back with Wyatt~

Rose Decided it Was Time to go but Lily Said This That Made Her wanna Stay.

Lily:Wait,Don't Go,Mama!

Rose(Blush):Mama?'I Like that'

Wyatt Chuckles And Sighs As He Grabs Her And tells her that's it Time to go to bed and Rose.....She Asked If She Could Stay,Wyatt Reluctantly Said Yes.

(Will:THAT'S MY BOY!)