01

—Kunigami Noriko, Riko for short. A certified rule breaker of Inarizaki High but surprisingly a genius in academics. Always loud in class and wreck less in everything. She would definitely look like someone who'd dropped out of school anytime. Wears really short skirts and for some reason always drinks apple juice. Her hair is always in a ponytail some strands of her hair falling on the side of her face. She wasn't small, but not the tallest either. Her appearance overall looks innocent that contrast her whole personality.

That is the only information Kita Shinsuke knows about his current seatmate. She was a total opposite of him. She's adventurous and always makes rush decisions, sometimes annoying but more times always surprising for him.

"Ah, I want some apple juice." She says suddenly while the discussion was on going. Noriko dislikes boring discussions the most, it drains all her energy in an instant resulting of her sudden craving for an apple juice.

The boy looks away from her and goes back on looking at the teacher, the only reason Kita was so curious about her is because she's a sister of someone he really cares about.

Although the two are very much opposite again. Natazaki Ayane is her little sister, she's in her second year. Unlike Noriko over here, Ayane is very gentle and very organized. The exact definition of prim and proper, beautiful and sophisticated. She wasn't as smart as Noriko but that's just it. Her appearance is always neat, she's very polite and speaks very soft. Everything about her was adorable.

For some reason, Kita's eyes lowers and sees Noriko's very exposed thighs. He sighs and averted his gaze fighting the urge to take his coat off and cover her up. It didn't sit right with him that it was very exposed, it made him uncomfortable but he couldn't interfere with her decisions. They're not even friends for goodness sake.

His mind wonders back to Ayane again, she would never wear something revealing like this. She's always really shy and conservative, simple but always beautiful.

"Oi Kunigami! Will you stop whining over there, you're disturbing the class!" The teacher shouts suddenly making everyone including Kita jump on their sits.

Everyone's attention now went to Noriko. She puts her cheek on her hand her elbow on the desk while boredly looking at the teacher.

"But it's so boring.." she whines softly. Kita shook his head, not believing that she actually said that to a teacher.

The teacher sighs as she mentally contemplates her life choices. "If it bores you so much then answer the equation here on the board." She orders.

Noriko perks up, "If I get to answer it all am I allowed to leave?" She ask excitedly. Everyone envied the girl. How can she casually say that when everyone was struggling so much to understand the lesson?

The teacher gives her a stoic look, knowing all to well that she's gonna answer it all without breaking a sweat, "No."

Noriko frowns but nevertheless still went to answer all the given equations on the board, earning a silent praise from the rest of the class as she answers at ease as if it was a simple 1+1 problem.

The bell rings finally lightening up Riko's mood. She happily fixed her stuff, and Kita sat on his seat watching her every move when he surprisingly spoke. Startling both of them. Yes, even Kita himself.

"That was very disrespectful.." he says. Noriko stops and raise her head to look at him. Both eyebrows raised.

Noriko hated people who acts all righteous and perfect. That mostly is intended to him and to her step sister Ayane. It just looks so fake for her, it irked and disgusted her.