04

—Riko mindlessly walk outside after the class has ended for the day. She didn't have an exact destination, just walking around letting her feet drag her anywhere. Today isn't just her day, and probably same goes for tomorrow since she's going to once again expect Kita Shinsuke infront of her household to wait for that stupid bitch Ayane.

Suddenly her feet unintentionally stopped. Her head raised only to see the infamous twin with Kita Shinsuke probably getting water to drink. They seem to hear her footsteps making the three look to her direction and Atsumu the idiot he is almost fell on his feet without even doing anything as soon as he laid eyes to the raven head.

"Kunigami-san, fancy seeing you here." Kita greets her and she awkwardly smiles, why is she even here in the first place she ask herself.

"I can't believe it, pinch me Osamu faster faster—ouch that hurts!" Atsumu on his side was making a fuss and his twin felt embarrass for his twin.

"Senpai, hello." Osamu greets to you and you wave at him smiling lazily. "Are you here to watch us practice Kunigami-senpai?" Atsumu excitedly ask her jumping up and down beside Kita. Osamu smacked him with a water bottle.

Noriko shrugs her shoulder, she walk closer to where they were and Kita quietly watched her move to them. "I don't even know why I'm here but I wouldn't mind. " She says grinning at them, Noriko then turns her head to Kita after saying that. "And you,why aren't you with Ayane?" She ask, raising a brow at him her finger pressing his chest.

Kita looks away, a disappoinment expression written all over his face but the twins doesn't seem to see that. "She said I didn't need to." He answered lifelessly.

Noriko shook her head, feeling bad for him. He was trying but Ayane is a total bitch, ah he was too good for her. She walks to his side and nudges his shoulder making him look at her who had a lopsided smile on her lips.
"Want to walk me home later instead?" She teases him trying to lift his spirits up.

Kita didn't even think twice answering her when he nods at her with an innocent look on his face. "Okay.." the three mentally face palms at Kita's cluelessness.

"Can I come?" Atsumu pops in the middle of them and they both snap their heads to him. Kita sighs and pushes the younger boy's face away from them.

"Absolutely not Atsumu, you two should get going already." He says in a monotone voice. The two shivers a little and run back the gym not before giving Noriko a wave and she chuckles a bit at their silliness.

And Kita listens to it, his expression suddenly softening as the sound of her laugh reaches his ears. Noriko looks up to him, "So? Let's go, I wanna see you guys practice!" She says excitedly pulling his arm completely ignoring the same old feeling of electricity run over them.

Kita lets her pull him inside the gym, not noticing how his eyes warmly gazed at the lady infront of him.

Everyone, absolutely everyone inside the gym loved the girl. Suna even took a picture with Noriko making Kita frown in the bleachers. He can't really complain, and it's just a picture.. right?

"You have cool teammates!" Noriko cheerfully sits beside him after that. He glance at her for a moment. "They seem to like you, that's nice." He mutters. It didn't sound genuine but she didn't need know that.

"I know right! It's so fun being around them. Can't believe you get to be with them everyday, if only I joined a club too.." Noriko sighs and frowns a little. She didn't know it was gonna be this fun, why didn't she atleast join a book club or something so she can have something productive to do after class ends instead of walking around the campus drinking apple juice.

"Well why didn't you?" Kita asked, he extends both his arms behind him and leans on it. Noriko thinks for a quick second, "I'm too lazy to have even more responsibility but seeing the volleyball club now makes me rethink my choices." A small laugh erupts from her throat.

"It is fun.." Kita nods, ".. specially if you get to do what you love." He continues and looks at her for a sec before averting his eyes to look around the gym.

"Wow. Hearing this from Kita Shinsuke is refreshing." Noriko teases him. The boy lightly smiles at her, "Well everyone has something they love, mine just happens to be volleyball. "

Kita puts both his hands on his lap and faces her who was looking around feeling contented with her surroundings. "How about you Kunigami-san, do you have something you love to do?"

"Well I used to sing a lot." She grins at him, "I may not look like it but I have talent too!" She proudly says. He nods as he digest the new information he learns about her.

That is very surprising.

"Why not join music club then?" He suggests. Noriko reaches for her pocket and took the small apple juice inside. She casually sips in it before giving him an answer. "I'm too shy to do that." She frowns.

Both of Kita's brows raised with that, "You? You're shy?" He ask as if not believing what he just heard. Noriko snaps her head to face him and gives him a glare. "What?! I can be shy too you know!" She said voice rising a little.

Kita puts both his hands up in the air, a laugh escaping his lips. "Okay okay, no need to get aggressive Kunigami." Now was his turn to tease. Noriko aims to punch him but then laugh when she realize how silly they were being are.

Kita stares at her for a moment. He didn't know if it's possible for her to get even more prettier in the passing moment. Everything around her seems to brighten up even more. Her laugh didn't seem like a bother to him anymore. It's like everything he knew about the girl was wrong. Although one thing disturbs him the most right now and that's gotta be her exposed skin at the moment.

"Kunigami-san." He calls out to her and she hums not even looking at him. Kita once again took his jacket and forcefully puts it on her lap making Noriko look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What's with this—"

"Please keep my jacket warm for a moment as I practice."

"On my lap? "

" Yes, specifically on your lap Kunigami-san."