[1]

Flashback
Me and Gregory had always been friends because our parents were always so close. Our fathers never liked eachother so they were against us hanging out. Since my father was always at work I was allowed to play with Gregory but Gregory's mother worked so he only got to play if he didn't mention it was me he was playing with. When it came to Gregory I always ended up taking extreme risks like sneaking out at 12 am or sneaking into certain fnaf entertainment facilitys. I don't ever remember being in to much danger other then tempering with animatronics and running out into traffic in the middle of the dark. once me and Gregory went to a sleepover with some of our other friends and they pranked us all night. Now it's just me and Gregory vs the world. We have never listend to our parents but whenever we do we always find a way to bend around it. Once mother told me not to run in the grass so Gregory carried me across the lawn.
But when Gregory and I were 6 our parents moved away and we haven't seen each other since. I moved to tge city, closer to the animatronics. Mother never let me see them because she found them "unoriginal" since they aren't the ones she grew up with. Besides I was never allowed to see them after the bite of 83 and 87. Mother was dissapointed to find out how dangerous her favorite animatronics were. I couldn't keep in contact with Gregory due to a lack of a messaging device and the fact that I gained 2 over protective parents.
_______________________________________Thank you to all the support I've gotten over the last few days. I hope this story doesn't get in the way of school. This is the most I've ever written which is enterly way to sad. I hope you all enjoyed. I wrote a lot yall _______________________________________Word Count: 327