[5]

Gregory
Seeing N/n this devastated stabbed me as well. It's almost as if she's a witch and inflicting her pain in me.
~I'm not a witch you incompetent little brat. She said through tears. I looked at her shocked. I was surprised she knew what I was thinking. It's almost as if she was reading my mind. She stood up, brushed herself off, and walked out of the charging station. She headed off leaving me in deep thought. I looked up seeing that she had left me.
~H-hey wait for me!
I ran and eventually caught up to her.
~why did you leave me?
She didn't answer but gave a few mumbles. I could only make out one word. Freddy. I looked up to see a broken Freddy and N/n desperately trying to find parts to fix him. It was odd to see her care after all the times she rolled her eyes at him. I watched as she started grabbing different items and restoring Freddy.
~D-don't worry rocks-s-star, please make it t-t-t-to the elav-v-vator.
She nodded and ran off grabbing my hand and dashed off dragging me with her. We entered the elevator but before the door closed, map bot forced open the door.
~Take a map
~MOVE! GOTCHA!
_______________________________________
Thank you all for the support. Please check out my Cassidy x Reader story as well. I think you will like it.
Word Count: 247.