[4]

Y/n
*AAAAAHHH!!
The moon animatronic grabbed the both of us after I turned on the last generator.
*W-why aren't the lights back on?
*N/n we didn't turn the light switch on!
My eyes were filled with horror and disbelief as I realized we had failed. I looked down and realized my high heeled shoe was falling off. I smiled and looked at Gregory. He shuddered again under my gaze.
Gregory
Seeing her smile with no emotion in her eyes freaks me out. She looked at me and said one word.
~Duck
She threw her leg up and her shoe went flying at me. I barely had time to duck my head as the heel grazed my hair and hit the light switch forcing it on. I looked up and smiled. My smile faded as we're dropped from 5ft in the air as the animatronic screamed in pain. The sun animatronic was not smiling either. He grabbed us by our arms and dragged us out.
~Rulebreakers! Rulebreakers! YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE! My heart sunk. Banned? no this was the only area where no other animatronics were allowed. How were we supposed to hide now? Freddy grabbed N/n and I and ran as the other animatronics were creeping up on us.
~N/n, w-what are we supposed to do now? As far as I know we can't go anywhere and be safe.
~Don't worry. I scanned them to figure out there strengths. Chica can process when you hide infront of her. Roxy you can't outrun by running in a straight line. Monty can jump up and down to and from high places.
~Great, how are we supposed to get out when we have 3 killer bunnies and 6 killer robots?!
~Relax. Charging stations are easy to hide in when moon is out, you can hide infront of Roxy or Monty, and Chica can be distracted by garbage or pizza. I looked at N/n amazed that she figured this all out. I wanted to be the one protecting her but she's gonna end up protecting me. She smiled but it felt different this time. She wasn't smiling at my misery for once and I saw life behind her eyes this time.
~Gregory, N/n, get in the charging station. You will be safe from moon. N/n climbed in first. I was quite reluctant but she pulled me in and shut the door. We watched in horror when moon dragged Freddy away broken and everything. I felt like crying but I wanted to stay strong for N/n. I was shocked to see N/n crying.
~FREDDY!!
_______________________________________
Sorry this is a short chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed. I apologize for not posting more often. I have been trying to buy a life from stores but no one is selling them.
Word Count: 480