Asks & Dares #1

[[ I forgot to mention in the Author's Note that this book will contain vulgar swearing and mentions of sexual topics so if you're below 13 or is uncomfortable with these kind of things, you're free to leave this book !

Reminder that I am not the cause of the loss of your Innocence. I already gave you a warning and it is your choice to continue with it or ignore it. ]]

●※● ●※● ●※●

The lone being of negativity sits on his comfy chair, a thick book about an AU's history records was perched on his lap. His reading glasses appeared glossy by the light of the lampshade nearby. Nightmare enjoyed his peaceful afternoons. Nothing he liked more than reading a book with a mug of hot coffee in his hold... Until.

Killer bursts into the room unannounced and strides his way over to his husband with a goofy grin on his face

Killer bursts into the room unannounced and strides his way over to his husband with a goofy grin on his face. Nightmare looked up with a non-existent brow rose, taking a sip out of his coffee. "Do you need anything ?"

"I just want to say, why sit down and open a boring book when you can sit down, on the bed, and open my legs instead~?"

Nightmare almost choked on his coffee after hearing that. "*cough* What-?"

"You heard me~" Killer purred.

".... What has gotten into you all of a sudden ?"

"How about you get inside me~?"

"What the actual fuck mom-?!" Angst abruptly closed his book as he was sat in another table in the Library, unfortunately witnessing this happening in front of him.

".... It was a dare-" Killer coughed out.

"Dare ? From who ?" Nightmare asked, confused.

"From the uh... 'readers' they call it."

"Readers...?" It took Nightmare a few moments to realize who Killer was talking about which made him frown. "Oh heck no. Not those creeps again !"

"Count me out. Y'all are on your own." Angst stood up and marched out of the Library.

●※● ●※● ●※●

Merciless hums in thought as he processes your question and thinks about an answer. "My favorite sibling hm ? Well I'm my own favorite sibling. Everyone else is annoying."

●※● ●※● ●※●