.

.

Night came by soon enough and everyone gathered around the table, sprawling themselves on the nearest sofa they could find.

“We should play truth or dare!” Clint suggested all of a sudden.

“What are we, five?” Yelena rolled her eyes before doing yet another shot of vodka.

“Or we could just talk.” Steve shrugged.

"Oh! I think we should play never have i ever"Tony boasted.

Tony started. “Ok, never have I ever…” He thought.

“You’ve done an awful lot Tony.” Clint commented, making everyone laugh.

“Shut it birdbrain. Ok, never have I ever… slept in a single bed.” He smirked. There was a chorus of ‘fuck you’ and ‘rich fucker’ as everyone took a shot from the middle table.

“Alright, Nat next.” Steve commented. She looked up as the thought.

“Alright, never have I ever had a beard.” She smirked, when all the men including yourself had to drink, except Peter and Steve, and the  girls high fived. “Ok. Cap’s turn.” She pointed out.

He went a bit red in the face as he thought. “Never have I ever had sex.” He said. He watched everyone take a shot but what caught your eye was yelena sunk down at that auestion and started to rub her forearms while you drank your ice cold beer you couldnt help but think back to  the past.

As the noise blocked out your mind slowly faded and your focus was left in the dust as you disengaged yourself from the whole alldeal.

Y/n Pov

******Flashback******

Your eyes had been locked on the wall as your superior informed you of your mission.

His gruff voice barked your orders at you before threatening you and leaving.

The moment the door had shut you slouched and took a deep breath. Only to stand at attention the moment you heard it click again.

Except it wasn’t your superior. It was the boy who’s blue eyes you’d began to trust, despite everything you were being taught.

" Alex what are you doing in here?” You masked the panic that started in you. His voice wavered and you saw the fear in his eyes as he stepped closer,“ they assigned you didn’t they?”

“Yes. It’s required before graduation.”

Alex stepped closer, his little  hands grabbing yours. You felt his  trembling. Youve been looking out for alex ever since he came wich has been about a year and a half he joined this monstrosity when he was only 5 years old.

“Promise me you’ll come back.” he breathed, that fear in his eyes multiplying.

That broke you. Somehow he had cracked through your years of training. Your mask slipped and you gave him a reassuring smile.

“We both know I can handle this.” You squeezed her hands.

he hesitated, but nodded.

Surprising you both, he lunged at you, squeezing you in a tight hug.  Hes always serious at what he does at a young age as i teach him how to do stunts over and ovr agian making a hard denemor ad an instructor and him come to his face not showing a single emotion. These  times and hugs where rare from him.

Alarms sounded in you.

You’d been so careless when it came to Alex.

You had no idea what was so different about him than all the other boys you’d trained and learned with.

Whatever it was, it lead you to believe you could be- normal, with him.

That showing him emotion was okay even though you weren’t supposed to he was like a little brother to me.

Ignoring those alarms, you hugged him  back while breaking the closed of wall you had and your rock hard jaw softening.

" I'll  be back dorogoy brat mol'by vyzhit' (dear brother please survive)" You whispered into his hair.

****End Flashback****

WORDS:626