.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Wandas eyes glowed a peircing blood  red she tapped her fingers on Yn's head and went what seems to be deep into his memory and the key things she was seeing made her eyebrows krinkle . She tapped out after ten minuetes saying she saw the red room her whole body was shaking and she was breathing rapidly.  But thats impossible  i start to think Yn's a boy? He cant be in the red room? Thats a complete different system a whole thing to think about no no no this cant be happening.

.

But i dont have time to think about anything more yn springs awake his hair slowly bouncing down his black mask  looking around like hes unfimiliar with his surroundings then  he starts to say "слабости. (по weakness)." Yn relents, never give up, never show weakness
playing over and over in his head. she moves her arm to point at Y/n, like she has her widow bites on and is trying to shoot them at him  when nothing happens Natasha checks her wrists to see she doesn't actually have them on.

She hated the idea but natasha says the only thing she knows will get yn to
stop.

"Submit."

Yn's whole body freezes up momentarily at the words spoken right into his ear, the tone commanding.
It wasn't a request, it was a demand. yn quickly shakes the thought from his  head, his  hands still pulling at his arms, but something in the back of her mind is now telling her to stop.

"солдат (soldier), submit."Again Yn's whole body
freezes her hands loosening slightly on Yn's arms, the Avengers watch curiously as Natasha seems to be giving up. Wanda can feel

her mind reeling though, she can see the flashes of the red room from Natasha's
mind and how Dreykov would be able to make

the young girl's and boys do anything with simple words. Afraid of
punishment.

"hey ar-are you sure your not going to hurt her ."

yelenas voice is barely a whisper but Natasha catches it, turning to look at Yelena who has nothing but concern plastered on her face.

So Y/n loosens her arms slightly, the moment she does Natasha un-freezes and manages to pull Y/n's arm slightly. But Y/n is just as quick and pulls her arm. back around the woman.

She looks back at Yelena  who releases a defeated sigh knowing that
nothing else will work, so gives her sister a
small nod.

"подчинись или тебя ждет наказание." (submit,or you will face punishment).

Yn freezes and immediately stops fighting, when Natasha  loosens her grip Yn scrambles off of her body standing up and stumbling to the corner of the party  with his arms wrapped around
his torso.

he flinches his head away when Steve runs  into the corner  to check on her, his head pointing to the ground and his hair having below his face covering his eyes  as he avoids eye contact, his body shaking slightly.

"What the fuck do you think theres a new red room for men and boys?" nat ignores yelenas question,turning to look at Wanda.

"Can you take him back to her room Wanda." nat said while rubbing her head in distress

Just tell her Tb в безопасности, вдова, он не можем добраться до тебя. Закрой глаза,
дыши. мы вбезопасности." (You are safe widow, he can't get to you. Close your eyes, breathe. you are safe.) Everyone sees yn  relax slightly at the words spoken by natasha, his  head tilting so his  eyes can flick to the woman who made him submit. nat  holds her hands up in a small show of surrender before slowly lowering her body until she is sitting down on the couch of the party room in the avengers compound.

Yn  lets out a small breath, his brain recognising that nat is not a
threat And contuinues to follow wanda out of the room. his hair waving across his mask swaeting slightly as his arms are shaking every so slightly.

"do-do you think theres another facility, if there is it coming for us are we going to go back there, i dont want to go back there please natasha" i said with tears streaming down my face. the feeling in my head was starting to coming back.

"i dont i dont know whe better question him or talk to him wa-" 

"natty" i said with tears streaming down my face and her expression seemend to soften while looking at me sho looked around the party room and realised when they where shouting the other team members decided to leave them alone to talk thinking it was the best decicion.

oh dear come hear" nat said while grabbing yelena and carrying her to her room.

"goodnight little one" she said tucking her in and stroking her golden locks till she silently falls asleep without a care in the world.

little snippet of yelena in her little space but theres gonna be more of that dont worry. i hope you enjoyed this and pls read my other books (: