.

.

Y/n Pov

I woke up and my head was hurting so bad as i tossed and turned not wanting to go back out of bed feeling like I've just been though hell and back. But I contuinue to groan while sitting up on my bed when suddenly theres a knock at my door. Tossing my mask on my face still in my old clothes from yesterday but without the jumper walking to the door to open It. The first thing I notice is the firey red hair that some how makes my eyes burn Natasha romanoff aka black widow.

As we make eye contact she tells me to folllow her into the meeting room saying we have things to discuss. Shutting her down I tell her that I have to go change before hand and she exists the room as I shut the door.

Discarding my clothes I hop in the shower letting the warm water brush over my body times like this I feel at peace only focusing on the water softly tapping on the ground while the warmth soothing my joints relaxes me and puts me into a zen like mood as i Exhale softly tryin to savour this little moment of mine.

Hoppping out of the shower I wrap a towel over the lower half of my body while walking to the wardrobe and figuring out what to were. Settling on the only comftable clothes i have whichconsist of: a plain black t shit that uassually goes under my suit and grey jogging bottoms that mysteriously shown up nost likely for the training sessions captian America most likely planned I thought.

I open my bedside table and throw on a normal blue disposable surgical mask and shut the door to my room. Dragging my feet pondering on the worst to come in this intervention like meeting and when i finnaly get to the meeting room i open the door to only see yelena belova and natasha romanoff siting there waiting for me.

"Take a seat" she ordered me.

I suspioucsly glanced at her while i agreed and took a seat looking infront of me and seeing the blonde gazing at me i make eye contact with her and see a coat of blush form arpund her plump cheeks causing her too look down and break eye contact fiddling with her fingers underneath the table.

"What do you know about the red room" She told me in a sharp voice looking at me while her eyes only focused on me looking for a sort of pressure point that will get me to crack.

We stayed like this for at least 20 minutes only looking into eachothers eyes while i tryed to get a plan together for what to say, to write it down or to just dimply talk.

"TELL ME GOD DAMMIT" she shouted at me unexpectidly causing yelena to flinch making me look straight to her the worry in my eyes where incased by my dark floopy hair but i quickly let that core worry vanish and see the other widows cold narrow eyes locked on mine.

I decide that The best option is to speak of what I know croaking my first word in what seems like decades. "I first came at 3yrs old not knowing where i was, frightened kids shouting for there mama's trying to escape but being shot down left and right dead bidies everywhere and no one to protect you. I was born and raised in that facility they talked about the winter soldier when i was a teen saying how we are just like him. i killed alot and and one day madame fetched me for the gruaduation ceromony i-i it i" as i started to stutter and tears started to roll down my face hiding in my mask.

" is it still live" she asked me.

"no..no i destroyed it the key leader i smashed his head in myself there nothing whitout him" i growled back at them.

as i death stared natasha i saw yelena start creep down into the chair her eyes staring at the desk while me and nat consider our next move on the red room she pesists that its live showing me every possible detail of the girls red room and their graduation ceromony.