My roommate

I have been living with my buddy John, better known as Kryoz, for a while now. We both like to game and typically stream together with our other friends. We've known each other since highschool and instantly knew we were gonna be the best of friends. We have a clingy friendship. We can't go for more than a day without each other. So we always end up going to meetups together. We have another one today,well it's actually in 2 days but we decided to get a headstart so we won't be late. "Hey Y/N,have you seen my hoodie?" I heard John yell. "Which one" I yelled back, I knew which one he was talking about and where it went,I was wearing it. "My Pink 'Good vibes when your high' one" he said, peering into my doorway. I chuckled a little. "Do you want it back" I asked. "Nah keep it,you look cute in it" he said. I could see his cheeks turn slightly red. I assume mine did the same. He walked out and I continued grabbing my stuff. Once I stuffed all I could into my backpack I headed into the living room. I set my bag by the door then went to John's room. "You almost done packing" I said peering my head into the doorway. When I did I saw a shirtless John. I felt my face heat up. "m-my bad" I muttered before shutting the door and running back to the living room. I plopped down on the couch. I was trying to think of something else but all I could think about was him shirtless. "Y/n you good?" I heard John say from behind me. "yeah just a little flustered" I said. I turned around and now he had a shirt on but was in only boxers. I looked at his face and he had a smug little smirk. I felt my face heat up again. "What~" he said grabbing my face. I smacked his hand away. "Go put some pants on so we can go" I said turning away. "Alright alright" he said,walking away chuckling. He always did this, mainly because he knows I get flustered easily. I waited in the living room then heard my phone ring. It was swagger. I answered, "hello" I said. "hey man, you and Kryoz on your way yet?" Swagger said through the phone. "As soon as he gets dressed we will be" I said. "Why did he not have clothes on" swagger questioned. "He was just-" I said but was interrupted. "Because we were having some fun until you called" John said,taking the phone from my hands. "John gimme that" I said reaching for my phone. John held it above his head.I'm only 5'9" so I'm short compared to him. "Go ahead and take it from me" He said. "What the hell is going on" I heard swagger say through the phone. I jumped up and tried to grab it but couldn't, so I stood on the top part of the couch and tackled him. We both went falling to the ground laughing our asses off. "Are you alright" he asked me while still laughing his ass off. "Yeah" I said,grabbing my phone off the ground and sitting up. I was now sitting basically over his dick but I didn't realize that until a few moments later. "you still there swagger?" I asked into my phone. "Yeah, what the fuck just happened" he said. I explained it all while chucking here and there. I looked over at John. His face was bright red and he was staring at where I was sitting. I looked down and realized I was right over his dick. I quickly moved off of him and sat down next to him. "aight well bye man I'll see you in two days" swagger said through the phone then hung up on me before I could say bye back. I helped John up. We chuckled about the situation. He grabbed his bag then we headed out to our car and started our long drive.