camping with the boys

I walked out and into the living room still thinking about what happened earlier. I sat down on the couch and noticed everyone was gone, I assume to go get ready in their rooms. I heard footsteps then someone hopped over the couch next to me. It was John. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Soo two things 1. What are we and 2. Are we telling anyone?" He asked me. "Well for the first one, what do you want us to be" I said. He took my hand in his and held it close to his face then kissed it,"I want us to be a thing I guess, but obviously only if you're ok with it" he said. "John I'd love that, and for number 2 are we ready to tell anyone yet" I said. He looked at me for a few seconds, "I guess not really, maybe we should wait until the day we leave to tell them, that alright with you" he said. "That'll be just fine by me" I said, kissing his cheek. We sat there for a few minutes holding hands and talking. We heard the guys voices and footsteps so we let our hands go. "You two ready to go" I heard Fitz say. "Yup ready when you are" John said, pulling a vape from his pocket and taking a big puff. We took a few minutes to work our Seating arrangements. Me and John would be in our car. Schlatt,Smii7y,swagger, quackity, and Fitz would be in Schlatt's car and McCreamy,Grizzy and Twomad in Grizzy's car. We could fit everyone else in our car but me and John requested to drive by ourselves. We all hopped in our cars and started driving. I didn't know where we were going because all Schlatt said was to follow him. John was driving and I was in the passenger seat. John had a hand on my thigh the entire drive. When we got there I was a bit confused. It was just a bunch of woods. Me and John hopped out and walked over to Schlatt. "its camping time baby!!" Schlatt shouted into his camera. "We didn't bring anything for camping though-" I said. He chuckled and opened his trunk. There was a bunch of tents and sleeping bags and lanterns and other shit in there. We each grabbed 1 tent 1 sleeping bag and 1 lantern. We went into the woods then found some nice flat ground and set up camp. It took about an hour to get all the tents set up and it was already getting dark. Schlatt went back to his car to get some chairs for us. He came back with chairs for each of us. We all took one and sat down. We talked and snacked on some stuff and joked and shit before we all went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep for some reason so I got up and grabbed a flashlight. I decided to go hiking,when I got back hopefully I'd be tired by then. I was about to start hiking but I heard some rustling from John's tent. He poked his head out from his tent. "The hell are you doing" he whispered. "Going on a hike" I whispered back. "can I join" he whispered. "Sure hurry up and grab what you need" I whispered back. He went back into his tent then got out a few seconds later. He grabbed my hand then we started to walk. It wasn't necessarily hiking as it was more of aimless walking. After a little bit we stopped and sat down. "Sooo should we head back now" I asked. "I was thinking we could have a little 'fun' out here" John said with a grin. "John we are in the middle of the woods, maybe when we get back to Schlatt's we can have some 'fun'" I said. "Can we at least cuddle when we get back to get tents" he asked me with puppy dog eyes. "Finee" I said. We got up and started to walk back to the camp. We got there after a little bit and we went into my tent. We cuddled up to each other and talked a little bit. I was about to fall asleep and right before I did I heard John whisper, "I love you" into my ear. After that I fell asleep. When I woke up, John was gone. I sat up and got out of my tent only to see the guys teasing John. "Oh c'mon just tell us when the wedding is" swagger said. Everyone laughed. "So what I was cuddling with him, why is that such a big issue" John said. "It's not an issue dude, we are just joking around" Smii7y said. "Your jokes are getting annoying,think of something new why don't you" John said. He looked over at me. "Quit picking on him" I said getting Infront of John. "Aww the gay boy is protecting his boyfriend" Swagger said. "Do you seriously only have gay jokes" I said. "Basically yeah" he said. "God go get some new material will ya" I said, grabbing a granola bar to snack on. "Well it's the only thing we can really joke about with you" swagger said. "What's the supposed to mean" I asked. "Well you are gay aren't you?" He asked. I stood there. I didn't know what to say because I didn't really know what I was. I mean I obviously found guys attractive but Ive dated girls before. "Well?" Swagger said. "I-i don't really know what I am" I muttered out. "What do you mean" Schlatt asked. "Well I mean I like guys but I've dated girls in the past so I really don't know what I am" I said, looking at John. "And that's alright, you don't have to be sure of what you are, you find a lable that fits you best" John said to me with a smile. "Even if you two aren't dating you'd be the cutest couple I swear" Smii7y said. Everyone gave a slight chuckle of agreement. I looked at John and he looked at me. I was thinking about telling them now but john said not until we're about to leave. Before I could say anything he leaned down and kissed me. I heard all the guys yell with excitement. I kissed him back obviously. He pulled away and looked at the guys. "We weren't gonna tell you guys until the day we were leaving but you guys seem pretty supportive and estastatic about the thought of us together so I figured why not" John said. I could tell he was nervous. I wrapped my arms around him. "Hell yeah dude, we support you guys, what type of friends would we be if we didn't" Grizzy said patting John on the back. All the guys gave a yell of agreement. After that we all joyfully packed up our stuff. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood now. We tossed everything in Schlatt's car then started our drive back to his house.