𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝙽 𝚘 𝚋 𝚘 𝚍 𝚢

he was looking at him from afar again. admiring the beauty of the boy he barely even knew. he just knew his name. nothing else.

and he was too much of a coward to speak to him. but he would give everything he had to even have the sunshine-like boy just look in his direction for once.

'as if that'll ever happen', hyunjin thought to himself. the other boy was to pretty to be paying attention to someone like hyunjin.

hyunjin's thoughts are running wild over a almost complete strange again. 'ugh why does he have to be so pretty and adorable?'

he just couldn't take his eyes of the beautiful boy with the prettiest smile in the world. he was a gift of the gods. and no one can deny that.

the way his blonde hair was being slightly tossled by the small summer breeze. the way he laughed out so loud as if his best friend just made the funniest joke in the universe.

hyunjin wishes he could make the blonde laugh like that. just him and no one else. but that basically impossible. hyunjin wasn't someone as popular as his crush lee felix.

the younger was what every girl wanted in a boyfriend and what every boy wanted to be like. from his star-like freckles to his perfect figure. he was an angel.

and everyone could agree on this.

but the real problem was not that hyunjin wasn't enough for felix.

the problem is,

felix is straight.

not your typical high-school jerk type of straight that fucks around with every girl that even just breathes his way. no.

he was respectful and as far as its known to hyunjin, even a virgin.

he's dated less than 4 girls in the past years, because he stayed with each one for at least 7 months. he always tries to keep on being friends after they break up. he hates losing people that were that close to him.

but right now. he has a girlfriend. and that was another big problem.

hyunjin knew that this one would definitely last longer, seeing the way felix looks at her like she was his whole world.

hyunjin couldn't help but feel jealous every time he sees the younger with her. no, he didn't hate her, sunji was a great person. he rather envied her for being the person to make his crush happy.

because at the end of the day, hyunjin was happy as long as his crush is. of course it hurts seeing him with someone that is not him. and that's a totally normal reaction when you like someone so much you would do unimaginable things for them.

but he wouldn't ever try and break apart sunji and felix. they were basically made for each other as if the gods decided it.

they matched each other like puzzle pieces. having the same humor and being absolutely stunning. they could make anyone jealous of their relationship.

sunji was just as popular and friendly as felix and was actually an old friend of hyunjin. sadly she didn't know that the older one had a crush on her now boyfriend.

and hyunjin isn't even mad about it. he had never told her about it. so all he could do was stare at him from afar, watch him holding hands with sunji and smile like it was his last.

he admired him,

but also desired him.

➪ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞

-𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞