𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

𝙽 𝚘 𝚋 𝚘 𝚍 𝚢

the sunlight made its way through felix's curtains earlier than usual and he was wide awake as soon as the first rays hit his face.

he made his way to the bathroom attached to his cozy bedroom and did his morning routine as every morning.

after he finished he decided on what to wear today. rummaging through his closet, he soon found a decent outfit to wear, which consisted of a pastel purple jumper and a pair of somewhat baggy white jeans.

finishing everything off he put on his shoes and styled his freshly red dyed hair.

yesterday evening, things kind of escalated between felix and his girlfriend sunji. the two fought quite a lot but really looked and acted like the perfect sunshine couple.

but sunji has always had a bad habit of raising her voice quickly and accusing felix of things he's never even done.

one time she freaked out so much she almost threw a vase at him. a fucking vase.

but before that could happen sunjis dad came home and stepped between the two. which was really, really akward. the couple tried to fight less, yet that resulted in sunji just building up more frustration that she couldn't get rid of.

so yesterday was her breaking point. and she was pissed as heck. when i tell you that she slapped him across the face for apparently sleeping with someone else that felix didn't even know existed, she did. afterwards she started throwing some harsh and harmful words at the the blonde boy.

and her final words stung the most. "i absolutely hate you and i want this all to end", she screamed with tears building up in her eyes.

too blinded by her own selfish acts, she didn't even notice the tear stained face of her now ex-boyfriend. the boy looked at her one last time and pointed to the door. "out. now. and don't ever come back crying to me."

and with that, sunji stormed out of the house and into the night. felix, who was now heartbroken but somewhat even relieved to finally be able to live life normally again, turned towards his bathroom and pulled out a box of red hair dye that he had kept in one of the drawers for quite some time now.

looking at the instructions, he started dying his hair, without anyone knowing.

as soon as he finished he got himself a snack and then went straight to bed.

and thats how we are here right now. the redhead made his way to school. the rising sun illuminating his face and letting his skin glow.

as he arrived at the school's gate, he already saw the person he has been wanting to talk to and befriend for some time now, yet he hasn't really had the chance to, due to sunji always being by his side and not really allowing him to hang out with friends or even have some.

she's pretty possessive. she saw danger in everyone. the danger being that they could take felix away from her. but now that she's gone for good, he felt free.

so for the first time in months he actually went up to talk to someone other than sunji.

and that person was no one other than hwang hyunjin.

yo wassup. na jk anyway. i'm back with a chapter ha. it will be a bit stressful in the next few weeks with school and a ton of projects and stuff, but i'll try to find time for this story hehe goodbye lovelies<3
-felix