Chapter 5: Guilty

After sometime...

Vyom reached MPT. He went inside MPT but was shocked to see the scenerio. Pushpaji was sitting on her desk crying whereas Karishma was sitting beside her desk on the floor like a lifeless body and was sobbing and crying. He hurried towards Karishma...

VS: Karu

On listening a familiar voice, Karishma turned her face upwards and saw Vyom standing in front of her. Without wasting any second, she immediately got up from the floor, ran towards Vyom and hugged him tightly. Vyom grew more worried seeing her behaving like this. He hugged her back while she burst on his shoulder and started crying more loudly while Vyom was rubbing her back to calm her.

VS(constantly rubbing her back): Kya hua Karu, tum itna roo kyun rahi ho ?? Kuch hua hai kya ?? Please batao na ?? amma, aap toh bataye, kya hua hai ??

But Pushpaji didn't reply him, she was still crying so she didn't heard him.

KS(crying with hiccups): pati..patidev...hum...humse...bohot...bari...galti...galti...ho...gayi..hum...hum...(interrupted by Vyom)

VS: Karu Karu sabse pehle shant ho jao, yahan baitho(pointing to a chair), aur ye lo, pehle paani lo.

He made Karishma sit on a chair and offered her water to drink. After she drank water, she relaxed to some extent, but was still sobbing a little. Vyom was getting more and more worried to see both of their condition because he had nor seen them crying like this from last 8 years. he kneeled down in front of her, and asked her....

VS: Kya hua Karu, tum ro kyun rahi ho, aur amma bhi ro rahi hai, kya hua hai ??

KS(teary eyed): patidev, voh humlog jaisa soch rahe hai na, vaise nahi hai.

VS(confused): Kya matlab ??

KS: patidev, voh Haseena....(interrupted by Vyom)

VS(angrily): tum fir se us larki ka naam lene lagi(getting up from floor), tumhe maine mana kiya tha na ki us larki ka naam kabhi bhi mat lena, jo usne 8 saal pehle kiya tha, voh tum bhool gayi kya, kaise usne humare vishwas ke saath khela ?? Humara dil toda ?? Apni wardi ka apmaan kiya ??

KS(shouting): patidev Haseena galat nahi thi. Hum sab galat the, humne unki puri baat nahi suni thi uss din, jo bhi humne suna voh pura sach nahi tha. Hume galatfehemi hui thi.

VS: Ye tum kya keh rahi ho Karu?? Jo humne suna aur dekha voh sab jhoot tha kya ??

PJ(getting up from her chair): haan Vyom, Karishma sach keh rahi hai, Haseena nirdosh thi, usne hume kabhi dhokha nahi diya. Ulta usne humara vishwas kiya tha, ki ham unki baat sunenge, lekin humne kya kiya, unka vishwas nahi kiya ki voh nirdosh hai.

Hearing these words, Vyom was shocked. He could not say anything...

VS: Kyaa ?? Amma ye aap aur Karu kya keh rahi hai ?? Voh nirdosh thi ?? Lekin fir jo voh sabut the, uska kya ??

PJ: voh saare sabut sach the Vyom, lekin sirf aadha sach, pura sach ye tha ki...(then she told him about Haseena's mission) isliye usne ye sab kiya tha, unhone humari jaan bachane keliye kiya, humari suraksha khud ki jaan se bhi upar rakhi aur humne use kitna galat samajh liya. (again started crying)

Vyom hugged Pushpaji to calm her, but he himself was in tears. He could not believe that how could he throw such a pure soul away from him, that too on the basis of half-truth. He was feeling ashamed to call himself a true brother, because he did not believe his sister when she needed his support critically and detach her from him and his family.

VS(teary eyed): galti sirf aap dono ki nahi hai, meri bhi hai, mujhe Haseena ki baat sunni chahiye thi, maine bhi, sirf aadha sach jaankar, use apni behen maanne se inkaar kardiya, use bolne ka mauka hi nahi diya. Ham sab uske gunhegaar hain.

All three of them were crying badly, broken from inside for not believing the person who made their life beautiful and saved them from every problem by taking it on herself, but what they did?? They just threw her out of their lives on the basis of half-truth. They remembered her screams and cries when she was trying to say the truth, but they did not give her chance to do so.

That day, all of them, Anubhav, Vyom, Pushpaji and Karishma, were very sad and guilty for every word they had spoken to Haseena in the heat of moment, without listening whole truth from her mouth, and then broke all their relations from her. They were guilty for their deeds. They wanted a last chance for seeking forgiveness from Haseena and again bringing her back into their family, but that chance had gone long before. She will not come back. All were crying bitterly and remembering Haseena that day.
____________

In nightime.....

At Anubhav's house....
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Sorry guys, today my mood was not so good so could only write a short part, hope you liked it...

Do tell your views...
-------------
Please vote, comment and follow me if you liked it...