Chapter 2 pt.3 (Beyoncé + Kelly Rowland + Y/N)

Coachella April 14 , 2018 
Indio, California

It's finally that time, for eight consecutive months me, Beyoncé, the band, stage crew, designers, dancers and so many more people have all worked our ass off putting in countless hours working tirelessly for this very moment. Nervous isn't a just enough word to describe how I'm feeling, I can literally throw up right now. I never preformed in front of 125,000 people or have I ever had a performance of this magnitude, my entire body is trembling I tried smoking the most strongest weed to help calm me but I think it made it worse. But I have no time to think about that I'm getting set up and is handed my customized rose gold studded microphone now I can hear the count down in my in-ears

10 (inhale), 9 (exhale), 8 (inhale)...... 1 (exhale) I open my eyes listening to all the screams then zone out and do my part of the performance, the crowd is super lit. Once my set is finished I quickly run off stage for Beyoncé and her dancers to replace me and the actual show begins. I go to the back to watch Beys performance  her first outfit is with the yellow hoodie type looking thing but nevertheless she looks dope asf. Although I know and seen a thousand times how this is supposed to go it's still nothing like the actual thing , the energy this woman brings to that stage is unmatched. And although these previous 8 months were busy, me and Bey still found a way to bond from everything such as staying up late talking on the phone, me running business ideas by her, sharing ideas of each others unreleased songs, talking about her children, grabbing a bite to eat, and just everything under the sun.

It was nice being able to see a different side to her and it's super dope knowing she has a special liking towards me, although sometimes she confuses me within which way she likes me. But I always dismiss the thought thinking that I may be reaching. But in this moment knowing all the crazy ideas and amount of time we all put into this show and now seeing it all pay off and Beyoncé setting records being the first African American woman to headline this festival and knowing me that once a little black girl struggling with low self esteem with a condition that a lot of people don't have would one day be here. And all thanks to her. Beyoncé.

Later on in the show it's now the time that Michelle and Kelly surprise the audience with a mini Destiny Child's reunion, they will be preforming the melody of their most famous songs. They rise on the lift and strut their stuff, Kelly really catches my eye she's so fine with or without makeup she could easily steal any woman's man. Kelly another person that I've gotten really close to over the months, she's super flirty and handsy with me. I always watched how she interacted with other people and I never seen her be as touchy with them as she is with me. As a matter of fact she never touched anyone.

So unlike with Beyoncé where I'm not sure if it's friendly or not, I certain that Kelly is definitely into me. Kelly and Michelle are now finished and is heading backstage, I work my way threw the crowded backstage area to be the first one to congratulate her. Once she hands her mic off and take out her in-ears she looks up at me and immediately begins to smile running towards me engulfing me in a hug. I hug her spinning her around a few feet off the ground telling her how much she killed it.

There's only about 20 minutes left of the performance so me and Kelly decides to watch the remaining show together. We're like attached to the hip the whole time whispering little corny jokes into each other's ear to see the other smile. Once the show is over I gather my things to head to my awaiting car that'll be dropping me off to my hotel where I will finally shower and relax for bed. 20 minutes into my ride Kelly texts me asking can she sleep over, I reply with an " Yeah ofc 🥰" and lock my phone.

I arrived to my hotel and step out the car I walk into the building taking the elevator to the top floor where I'm staying, I take out my phone texting Kelly my floor and room number just in case she didn't know. The doors open I step out heading to my room, I take out my keycard unlocking the door once inside I walk over to the bed taking off my heels and traveling bag. Gathering my things for a shower I walk into the bathroom first going to brush my teeth then I fill the wide jacuzzi tub with cold water and epson salt to help relax my body. I step inside the tub and soak enjoying the relaxation for a good 30 minutes. After my soak I set up to drain the water before stepping out heading to the shower to properly and get rid of all the make up and sweat. 

I step out the shower walking into the room drying off I put on ethika boxers to sleep in with a matching sports bra. I walk over to the dresser and grab some lotion applying it to my body, I then grab my perfume Chanel No.5 and spray it around my body at this time I hear a knock on my door. Already knowing it's Kelly I go to answer the door but before I open it I decided to play with her a little bit " Who is it?" I yell from inside chuckling she irritatingly responds "Y/N open this fucking door it's 3:30 in the fucking morning I'm tired!" I let out a soft laugh before opening the door seeing her makeup free face displaying a pout. She shamelessly eyes my body starting from my eyes all the way down to my crotch, I step aside snapping her out her gaze and walk past me into the room rolling her eyes at me in the process.

Wasting no time she makes a B line straight for the bed getting under the cover making herself comfortable, I turn on the large tv just so it won't be completely dark in the room before I climb in the bed beside her she scoots back into me grabbing my arm and putting it over her body before we both go to sleep for the rest of the night.