L&F Chapter.11

Y/N POV

whatt???

"Kelly do you not realize how long ago that was? On top of that this is the first conversation we had over the past 2 months? So we can fuck, y'all make me sign a NDA, you don't speak to me or even acknowledge my existence, I move on you see me with another girl and now your here? Your making no sense right now" she sounds crazy and delusional

"Listen these past few months I've been confused and dealing with a lot , the NDA wasn't a personal attack against you I mean imagine someone finding out we all had a threesome. It maybe fine on your end cause your single but for us it'll probably end our careers. And to be honest we all know Beyoncé's extra you would've signed one even if we had a sleepover."

She do have a point there

"You maybe right about the last part Kelly but that's still not a justified reason for your actions right now" she way to old for her big age to be doing stuff like this

"I don't need a justified reason , you really think I'm finna let you stick your dick in anything walking? Um no your mines and that's my dick"

"First of all I don't wanna be claimed by you, we ARE NOT together. Period. If you wanted dick you could've just told me that at the club instead of throwing shade and showing up to my house uninvited because all of this is a complete turn off" I truthfully explain, Kelly is a beautiful woman it wouldn't take much for her to seduce me making me forget about everything els so she didn't have to do all this

"Ok fine your right I just got kinda jealous and started reminiscing about the times we used to spend together. Before the threesome. You were a friend that I always needed and wanted to be around and yes I went 2 months without speaking to you but it had nothing to do with a contract I just needed time to get myself together. So how about this we turn on your favorite movie with your favorite flavored ice cream and we have a movie night? Just like old times"

"I mean your already here so is it like I have a choice?" I sass I'm still kinda salty I ain't get no pussy but whatever. We split in two different directions I head upstairs to turn on my favorite movie Bringing Down The House with Queen Latifah while Kelly head towards the kitchen to get the ice cream I'm assuming.

I walk into my bedroom going straight for the bed picking up the remote to switch on the movie, the opening credits almost comes to an end when Kelly finally walks threw the door carrying popcorn,ice cream, soda, and a large pizza inside her arms. Just as I was about to jump up and help she said she got it so I laid back down

About a hour and a half into the movie I completely forgot Kelly was here Bringing Down The House is absolutely one of my all time favorite movies and it's most definitely underrated, I'm reminded of her presence when I feel Kelly's hand creep inside my boxer briefs.

I just seat back and let her do her thing she owes me this at least, she toys and play around with my soft dick and squishy balls until they become hard and heavy, she pull her hand out and shoot out a gallup of spit into the palm of her hand and reinsert her hand back down my boxers firmly grabbing my harden penis.

She moves her hand up and down in a teasing manner all while remaining looking at the movie, she slowly circles her thumb around the head of my dick cause my eyes to shut,my knees buckle, and precum to leak out making the head even more sensitive.

She continues to jerk me off for about 3 minutes before she gets up pull my boxers past my ankles throwing them to the side, she grabs my dick again shoving the hold thing in her mouth before taking it out jerking it off again. With her other hand she squeeze my balls gently tugging the down, I curl my toes almost on the verge of nutting.

I can't help it it's something about getting my balls squeeze while getting head that makes me nut fast. Right when I was about 5 seconds from exploding she slows down "Once you say who dick this is then you can nut baby. You think you can do something for me?"

Fuck I can't take this shit "Anything" I pant out "Say my name" she rasp out. Y'all know how Beyoncé drops her voice sometimes when she says "say her mrs.cater"? That's exactly how Kelly did her voice. That shit turns me on.

"Well go ahead baby let me hear you, who dick is this?" She ask looking me directly in the eyes

"Fuucccckkkkkk, yours Kelly fuck this your dick Kelly" I moan out like a bitch

"That's right baby, Will you be giving my dick away to someone else?"

"No baby, please let me cum I can't take it" I beg my climax is so built up it's hurting my stomach

"Do you promise? Can you stay loyal to me?"  At this point Kelly knows what she's doing, just as I'm close to bust she'll slow back down.

"Yesss" if she keep prolonging I'm gonna cum with or without her permission

"Go ahead baby. Give me them throat babies" she positions her tongue right on my head as she quicken up her hand movements, soon as she gives me permission I release the fattest nut I ever experienced in my life. I can feel my balls twitch in her hand as spurt after spurt escapes my lower body, my body shakes like those similar to someone having a seizure.

It takes me awhile to finally relax and come from my orgasmic high, I lay starring  up at the ceiling embarrassed that a woman made me cum in 5 minutes. Usually I'm the type that can go for at least three more rounds because tapping out but right now I feel completely drained. Like I just ran 10 marathons drained. She's also the first woman to make me beg. Like what. Oh hell no I see now I have to stay far away from Kelly she's dangerous and toxic. That's a bad combination why all the crazy girls have the best sex ?

Operation stay away from Kelly is now activated and in full effect