🍦 ☕ Lost and Found ☕🍦

Boba...because yes.

———————————————

Affogato Cookie made his way through the freezing blizzard that resides in the Dark Cacao Kingdom. He thought he would be out of the blistering cold by now, but he guessed he was still in the area due to all of his wild animal encounters. His legs felt as if they were going to fall off, and the rest of his body just wanted to succumb to the glacial environment around him. Affogato had been in this state for a week now. He can only count how many days until he passes away from the harsh weather.

A few hours of traveling absolutely nowhere, he finally gave up and fell over. He no longer had any strength to make it through the chilly and deep snow. Until, he felt something wrap around him, almost like a blanket but different.

Affogato woke up a few moments later in a cave. He was alive, but still weak. Luckily there was food and water placed before him, which he happily took and consumed it. He then looked to see his savior: A snake. "How....did you manage to do this?"

No response. Of course he couldn't understand, or talk snake, so he just sat down beside the reptile. There was nothing else to do after all....

~2 Months Later~

It was a bright and early morning. Everything was perfect. Dark Choco Cookie had returned home, the Licorice Sea had not become restless in a long time, and king Dark Cacao Cookie has learned to open up to his citizens a bit more. Speaking of the king, he actually decided to make the First Watcher, Caramel Arrow Cookie, his right hand. He placed all of his trust in her, and she gave all of her loyalty and honor to him in return. But now that she has seen the world ALL the way now, he has decided to send her on a mission outside the kingdom walls.

It was coming either way, even if he didn't want it. He rose from his throne and headed to her watch tower, where she would always be there observing the kingdom, outside the kingdom walls, and the Licorice Sea. "Caramel Arrow Cookie...!"

Upon hearing her name, she made her way down the watch tower and bowed to the king. "I am ready to serve you, sir."

"Hm...very well then. Walk with me." He ordered, as he motioned for her to follow him; she obeyed. Even in a long moment of silence, she dared not question why the king as excused her from her post. That is one thing Cacao has always admired from her. "It is your time, Caramel Arrow Cookie. You have stopped all possible outcomes in our kingdom, but one request is all I have left."

She became even more determined than she already was. Dark Cacao Cookie nodded as they made their way into the castle. Caramel Arrow Cookie admired every single painting along the walls once more. It gave her a good feeling, knowing that things are now the way they should have been in the first place. Once in the throne room, she bowed once more beforere asking, "What mission will I receive, my king?"

"You...are a very loyal cookie of mines. You are also one of my highest thinking and strongest one as well. You are a cookie that qualifies for a very tough, brave, smart, and kind individual all at the same time. I have never seen that in a warrior before, so I will now give to you an assignment that is specifically for you..."

"I await your order, sir" She said with a smile that was neither too sweet, nor aggressive. He looked off in the distance, feeling a bit guilty. Cacao should be doing this himself, but he is far too busy to do it at the time. Sending another cookie that is not a family member to get rid of a common yet powerful enemy is a huge sign of trust; luckily Cacao trusts her. "I need you to track down the Dragon of the South and remove the life source from it. It will be very hard to find, since it is white and can camouflage very well, but I have trained you just for this."