🤎🤨 Unsure 🤨🤎

Caramel Arrow Cookie blinked in confusion. She slowly lowered her weapon as she stared Affogato Cookie deeply in his eyes. Did he really mean what he said? After what happened, this has to be some kind of trick. She decided to keep up her angry act for a bit longer. "How can I believe you? This is your 7th time stabbing me in the back, Affogato! Yeah, I didn't forget those times in the kingdom." She told with a low growl and a glare.

"I really mean it this time..!" Affogato Cookie told her, raising his voice a bit. He really wanted Caramel to belive him, but that was most likely not gonna happen. So how can he do this?? He would kiss her, but she would slap him so hard the coffee might leave his body.

"What...the hell.....is going in here?"

Oh right...Caramel forgot about Dark Choco Cookie. By the anger in his voice, she could tell that he was more than just angry. It honestly scared her. "Prince Choco Cookie? Is that you??" Affogato Cookie asked nervously.

"Shut it. Caramel Arrow Cookie, I specifically told you to stay in the spot you were. Why did you disobey me?"

"I...I.....well, erm-"

"I need an answer! I'm not gonna be waiting all day for you!!"

Affogato so badly wanted to step in. So he did. "Uh- excuse me my prince?? I mean no disrespect, but the longer Caramel Arrow Cookie stays here, the faster her insides start shutting down. We really must get going to make a cure for her". He told with a nervous, but sly smile.

Dark Choco Cookie growled. As much as he wanted to continue arguing, he can't scare her away and miss his chance of killing those problematic Snow Prowlers. He nodded in response. "I will stay in the shadows, keeping an eye out for those snow prowlers. Just shout when they attack."

He then dissapeared into the trees. Affogato Cookie sighed. He then looked over at Caramel Arrow Cookie. She's going through so much just to kill a dragon...and now he's made her feel even worse. He needs to make it up for her; although he has a feeling that Caramel thinks that he's gonna stab her in the back again. Maybe she thinks that LITERALLY, too. "Caramel-"

"Not...a word leaves your mouth until I can think things out."

She walked off then. Should he follow her?? Should he leave her alone? He's stuck at the moment on what to do. Guess...it made more sense to leave her alone. He wandered off on his own once again. Hopefully she understands how he truly feels though. The wind suddenly began to pick up. Just great...another blizzard. That's just what they needed. Thank you GOD for placing a snowstorm above us! I'm literally so happy right now!! Best day ever! Affogato Cookie sarcastically thought as he traveled through the snow. But then....something huge flew by overhead. He looked up I to the skies to see the unknown creature was gone. But....

It was heading towards Caramel Arrow Cookie.

~With Caramel~

Caramel Arrow Cookie wandered through the snow a bit. She needed to find that dragon in under 3 days, or she would die without having the satisfaction of a completed mission. She let her brain wander for a bit before the ground below her shook viciously. Caramel slowly turned around to see....the Dragon of the South standing behind her. It let out a ferocious roar that almost sent her flying. This....this is my chance!! I have to kill it! She thought, getting her bow at the ready.