🧋🏹Trustworthy...?🏹🧋

I got a headache from a lack of sleep...

----------------
This chapter will contain alot of dialogue, so bare with me. Also, there is reminiscing that is not Canon, so please do not take it seriously. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It was silent between the two once again. Caramel Arrow Cookie recently woke up, but dared not utter a word to Affogato. It was very awkard, yet both of them refused to speak.

Until silence has left the chat.

"Caramel Arrow Cookie....you seem rested up enough for me to tell you about my favor."

"Out with it, already, Affogato Cookie."

"Hpmh, somebody is in a rush. I just really need you to assist me in picking up some ingredients for an....erm, 'project' I am working on."

"That is, all??"

"Yes."

"....Alright. I will assist you then." She stated, standing up. Caramel followed Affogato outside the cave and into the forest. The ingredients were all simple, so his task should be easy. Even though she had a slight headache, she hurried to get the task done so she could focus on the main task at hand. "You musn't push your body Caramel Arrow Cookie. After all, I now have time to catch up on how the king is doing"

"Shut up."

"No need to be so salty....I just want to make up for lost time in the kingdom by helping you."

"You do not want to help me, nor do you care about my home...! I bet you are not feeling a slight bit of remorse for what you have done! I am only doing this for the sake of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, and that's that. Nothing I am doing is for YOU. Understand?!"

She walked past him, very furious. Now she wanted to get away from him as quickly as possible. But....her words hurt him. More than they should as a matter a fact. But to not be suspicious, Affogato Cookie followed her in silence. He DID feel slightly guilty for what he did, and looking on how he lived now, he wished he could turn back time and grow to be friends with the king and Caramel Arrow Cookie. He should be living a happy life like her, but of course he had to go and mess it all up. Affogato stared at the cookie infront of him. She looked angrier than when she was exiled by false information. Maybe....apologizing would help? "I am sorry for causing your home all of that trouble. While I was away, I began to regret everything that I had done-"

"I do not want to hear an apology. I just want to get this done with, so I can go back to my main goal, and leave. Then, you can go back to having precious 'you' time, and admire how GREAT of a king you would be in the future-"

"I love you...r..."

"My what??"

Affogato took a deep breath. "What I meant to say was, I love the way you always stick to something till the end. You are really loyal and, it is hard to find that in a cookie these days. I really just want to make up for what I did, and truly mean every word I say."