✨Bonus Chapter✨ Affection

This is a filler until I make the next chapter. Hopefully it is good enough! ^^"

---------------

I made a bunch of cute moment between these two because my fingers and brain forced me to 🥺✨💞 Just a warning was all!

Caramel Arrow Cookie sighed. Something was wrong with Affogato Cookie. Today, he kept giving her affection...TOO MUCH of it. She loved getting kisses from him not gonna lie, but having them every 5 seconds is a bit odd. Even for her. The worst part is, she didn't know who she could ask for help in this type of situation, so she just decided to think about it by herself in her room. Looking out the window, she worried if he was alright. Although he was starting to calm down with the affection thing recently, he was still a bit clingy. Yes, she could be pretty weird as well, but these actions are now beyond weird for her.. As she was lost in though, she felt a slight tap on her shouler. "AAHHH!!!"

"Woah...! Calm yourself, Caramel. It is only me. Affogato Cookie." Affogato said as a greeting. She growled a bit at his stupid antic. "Refrain from spooking me like that. You already know I hate it..." she scolded, mumbling the last part.

Affogato Cookie chuckled at her facial expression, which was immediatley plastered with embaressment upon hearing him laugh. Something in his laugh just made her....nervous and uneasy. Or maybe she just really seemed to like hearing his laugh. It may be weird, but it's true (I think). "It has come to be of notice that you have been away from me for 16 hours!"

"5 minutes."

"4 hours."

"5 minutes."

"...1 hour."

"5 minutes, Affogato Cookie."

"Alright, only 5 minutes. I just miss you!" He said with pleading eyes on the last sentence. Caramel sighed as she placed her face in her hands. He had already done this about 20 TIMES today, yet she can never get mad at him when he uses those eyes. Only when he does really bad things, then it dosen't work. She looked over at him and almost fell back, seeing how close he had moved to her. Jeez, he never gave her any personal space today either. She slightly blushed as she cleared her throat. "I must ask you one last time, why are you acting so odd today?" She asked for the 100th time, trying to sound professional.

Affogato Cookie chuckled a bit. "Whatever do you mean? You wanted affection." He said with a sly smirk.

"Not this much, you imbecile!"

"Calm down, love." He said, and held her hand. Caramel Arrow Cookie avoided eye contact with Affogato. Apparently when she does, that makes him feel bad. Well, that is what she has gathered ever since they had been dating for 2 years. It seemed to work again. Affogato Cookie gave in and pulled her in for a hug. "I....am sorry Caramel. I was just hoping to distract you from this surpise I was doing for you. Keeping this a secret was the hardest thing I have ever done." He explained.

She raised and eyebrow as he parted from the hug. A surpise for her?? That's very rare. Usually SHE gives him surpises. He helped her up with a smile and lead her outside to their garden, where he sat her down. "Before I show you the surpise, I would love to go on a date with you first."