Chapter 4 - Voices Part 2

It was as we were getting out the car that i felt it. A tingling feeling running up my spine making the tiny hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I turned back to the girls and saw how white Selena was and the fear in her eyes.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"nothing" Selena replied pulling her hoodie around herself a bit more.

As we started to walk through the car park towards the shopping center i was generally looking around as it was slightly busier than normal and noticed that we were being watched by someone i recognised but hadnt seen in years but i would recognise the dirty blonde hair and constant snarl anywhere.

"whats up?" selena piped up looking around.

"nothing just noticing that its a bit busier than normal" i replied smiling looking over to where he was previously standing and noticing that he had disappeared into the crowd.

"well it is nearing halloween and most of the people round here usually want to thier christmas shopping done as well" she giggled.

"true that" i replied as we were coming up to the double glass doored entrance.

We walked through the entrance. "so where you want to go first?" brad asked.

"id like to have a look in that new shop Bluebells Emporium" selena replied.

"cool lets go!" brad chuckled and started walking off in that direction.

We slowly made our way through the crowds of people when i noticed that figure again just watching us from afar we made our way to the shop, as we entered selena and zoe went running off in excitement to look at the new alternative clothing and jewellery.

"oooh i like this" selena smiled picking up a band tshirt with archers on the front "i think im gonna go and try it on" and disappeared in the direction of the fitting rooms.

As i was digging through the piles of chain trousers i noticed the same guy watching selena as she was walking towards the fitting rooms, i started to make my way towards him then brad called me over to show me a piece of artwork that had caught his eye, i made my way round to brad keeping an eye on the figure half looking at the artwork that brad had found and was showing me, i mentioned how cool it was i looked back up again and had noticed that the figure had disappeared again, i scouted the shop mainly focusing on the fitting room direction when i saw selena coming back out with a big grin on her face we all met up at the end of the queue and was trying decide on where to go next.

"can we do food next im starving!" zoe grumbled.

"your always hungry" selena giggled nudging her best friend in the arm.

"i can eat" both me and brad chorused "jinx you owe me a coke" we said giggling pointing at each other.