doubts {sano shinichiro}

[Canon divergence au, fluff]

___________
Summary

You loathe your internship and your senior in Magic Paws with every fibre that you have in your body and you wish you have gotten your veterinary internship somewhere else. Because the only good thing about that place is that it's beside S.S Motors, which was owned by the most charming and handsome man that you have witnessed in your whole 23 years of living, Sano Shinichiro.

Admiring from afar was the only thing that you managed to do since you assume that he is out of your league.

But little did you know, that Shinichiro was actually famous for being girl-crazy.

____________

as promised, I'm tagging a moot of mine @-svioletta :)

"Right..." (Sister's name) said with a sarcastic tone. She shoved a spoonful of Chocolate Chip ice cream into her mouth.

"What? I'm telling you the truth! The bike shop guy is so cute and..." You let out the most irritating giggle mid-sentence, probably you just can't hide your excitement to your next words later on and you leaned into your sister that was beside you and whispered, "He might be single~"

"Get out of my face." She pushed your body that was somehow blocking her eyes from the television, other people might speculate her as someone rude but that's literally her personality to the point that you can't differentiate if she was furious or not sometimes.

You scoffed when she pushed you all of a sudden, she might not be in the mood to talk and sometimes you just continued on talking to the point that'll she ask you to go back to your room but that's how you spend your years with her, you being the talkative one and her listening to every shit you have to say.

She's surprisingly a good listener. Sometimes you thought she was acting out like she was listening but she truly was because she can recap your stories if she was challenged to. Every detail too. Sometimes she horrifies you because she remembered it better and can correct you whenever you were retelling the same story to someone else.

Or probably right now she's acting that way because the topic you were going to talk about is something....unsuitable for her state now.

I mean, it's about men.

Your sister broke up with her boyfriend 5 months ago and guess she was still heartbroken about it. But clearly, you can't remember how many guys your sister has dated and there were even some that you forget their names but what's for sure is that you never had a relationship with anyone before and yet people ask for love advice from you, even your sister asks from you.