Behind closed doors

Hello everyone ,
This isn't your average love story. What is love anyway? Hey I'm in high school. Im from the loud streets of Chicago. Where the air smells of trash and hotdogs. Where the poor is poor and the rich people... who I'm kidding people trying to leave here.
I thought I met my soul mate the air under my wings. if I never met him my story would be different. Just maybe
Well first off my name is Kandy that's with  a K not a C. I'm 18 years old felt like I lived a lifetime in an entire year. This is my story ....

Kandy
It's only 7 a.m here in Chicago. I'm on my walk to school. No one can afford a bus pass. It's sunny out and the homeless guy that I see on my way to school is out doing his dance for his usual change.
Hey Sami I got you a sandwich and coke soda just like I been doing since I was in fifth grade every day same snack for him. He's a good guy dirty hair and wore clothes and a hole in his Nikes. He smiles happily . Even though he missing a few teeth could he use a shave and a few mints but hey he's cool. Hey Kandy girl you got my sweet treat or did you forget it Monday ?
No!Mr. Sami I yell as I walk pass him and wink. I hand him a bag of marshmallows he did a little Dance and say Thank  you! You made my day. I ask him do you have the time. He pulled his pocket watch out with the one hand  and the broken glass. He Squints his eyes and says it's 12:30. I laugh and say nope it is 8:15 good sir. I had him five bucks from my jean pocket and told  him to take care and I'll see him tomorrow. Sami did one final show saying you remember Ice wind and fire well I can be The element called sleet and he hobbled around the Corner waving by.

I finally reached my school Marklee high school.
The school bell rang and all the kids where running in. I see the kids outside smoking and I just kept walking in I mean I was already late so went by my locker. The hallway was full of smoke. Go figure look who at my locker on time as usual. It's my best friend ice she just standing there smoking and talking mess. She wearing her baggy jeans and a white and red T-shirt showing off her tattoos. I hear her yell you crazy man I'm not going to class. She continues smoking I open my locker and she ask me do I want a puff I'm like I'm good. I got to finish my book report from last week. She laughs so loud really girl last week. She snagging her pants and put her hoodie over her head. I ask her is she going come by later so I can braid her hair.
She said  bet.
I was like come on I got to get to class I don't want Dss again.

Ice
Yo just another day in this crazy school.
I'm smoking my trees and drinking I stay with my gun on me. Kandy and I walking through these nerds and other people. Moving y'all out the way. They walk so slow.
This is my third time in 11th grade and my 21st bday is coming up. I told  Kandy this bday will epic and she got to help me plan my party from day one to the next day. Dude that too much she said shoving me. We almost to her class room. Someone calls my name. I looked  and it coco my girl she is surrounded by these dudes and they trying to rough her up. Hey Kandy I'll be right back. I pull out my gun and put the clip in took the safety off and I shot a double round in the air. Get off my girl!! everyone freezes up and kids run. I hit the dude in front of CoCo hard and he was like we was just talking I pin him to the wall . His eyes get wide and he try to get my grip off him. Don't lie to me and I tighten my grip and hold my gun to his face. Hey bay was he just talking coca walks over to me and she was like no he was trying to kiss me. I was like wrong move dude. I point my gun at Coco and tell him see her that all me and when you see her you and your little boys better keep it moving cause trust  me if you don't this  going Be the last time  you see me . The dude crying yes. I had to laugh you a real punk  I shot the gun again and miss him not on purpose I would've gave Him a flesh wound but I'm trying to be good.
I tell him to get out of here but first apologize to my girl. He said I'm sorry so low I said apologize not whisper. I blew smoke in his face and apologize and I let him go.
I grab Coco  and ask if she ok she said yeah daddy as she kiss me smelling my Ralph Lauren spray. I gave her a roll of money and say this half of your bday gift go have fun. She hugs me hard and say I'm go get my nails and hair done today. I tell her I'll met her at my car let me take Kandy to class.
She get my keys and my smoke and said ok and walk off. I'm going back to Kandy.
I heard the stomps of the police squad
Here we go again I know the drill down and hands over. One cop pull out his Teaser all I feel is electric shock to my entire body. If I come to I'm in handcuffs and I'm still sitting in the hallway and candy still looking at me in shock. Police officers stands me up and I'll told them pig I was protecting my girl!!