A web of deceit

Well you've heard everyone else story but hey you might want to buckle up for my story.
Hey y'all might remember my mom that was killed
Or my dad that was her only love. I was her second love.
Hey love can sometimes be deadly. I don't really remember my mom but I have a ton of pictures from old albums.
You all know me I'm J-rock also known as Jamal.
Some back story's shouldn't be told but hey your in to deep now. So take a sit and just listen

J-roc
Hey I'm just your 10 year old boy. That has a average life. I have my dad, my grandma and my aunt. I love basketball and soccer. My dad tells me every day not to be like him.
My dad is my hero and well my mom she's my angel.
It's so hot in the city you can fry a egg I tell my dad.
He only laughs at the fact. My dad is doing well over the past few years. He got out the family that was the gang. He's now teaching other ex gang members how to straighten out there life. Its call the No gun No gang center. It's cool I get to see my dad talk at all these group and go on meetings out of town.
My dad has us walking to school we are on the way to pick up my aunt so we can go.

Serenity
I hear Danny and Jroc ringing the door bell.
It's only 7:50 in the morning I'm still in bed. I yell out my window I'm coming. J is yelling hurry up or we will miss the bus. Don't rush me I said as I threw my book bag out the window tell them both to duck. I ran downstairs and my mom stops me. Eat she yells from her bed room and she tell me to be safe. I grab some toast and give her a hug. I'm in middle school now everyone tells me how I look so much like my sister. I throw on my converse and run for the door. I give Danny and J a hug. We start walking to the bus stop. Danny yells hold it and looks at me with a frown. We hear a car pumping music coming up the street it my aunt ice. She stops and ask what is going on. I start shuffling my feet and said nothing just going to school. Danny held out his hand and said hand it over. I tell him I don't know what he is talking about. Ice gets out the car and say girl do I have to pat you down I could smell you from down the block. I roll my eyes and pull out the weed I had in my bra. I give it to Danny. Y'all are worse then police dogs I tell them. Me and J keep walking. Are you forgetting something yell Ice. Hold on I said to J.
I run to Ice giving her my lighter and tell her but you both did it and my sister so I don't see the problem.
They both say if you want to end up in the next juvie, they build  you better pull it together.
Ice take my weed and smoke it and she was like your sister would have both our heads if anything happens to you. She take my book bag from Danny and throws it to me.
Now you two beat it and if you late to school I'm come get you myself. Me and J run to the bus. As Danny and Ice get the car pulling off.

Jroc
So we on the bus these kids on here cussing and yelling. Some girl comes on the bus and Sen tells me to move where she can still see me. I get up and move two seats down. I look back her and the girl
Is smoking. I shake my head and mummer dad is going to kill her if Grandma don't get to her first. I see old Mr Ricky is yelling at the kids to sit down so they can go cause he don't want to be two hours late again like last week. I watch him as he throw two of his pills in his mouth and whispers I forgot my water. I dig In my lunchbox and hand him a chocolate yahoo carton. He smile and say thanks for looking out. He starts the bus and we are off. I roll down my window and look as we pass all the homeless people on the street and see kids and parents walking around. It's a hot day here in Chicago. My arm is still sore as I rubbed it.

Ice
Me and Danny are out rolling. Giving him a ride to work. So is J still having trouble with bullies ?
Danny shakes his head No we  had a talk again last night. He knows if they touch him again beat them into the dust.
Ok you know I still get down and I don't mind fighting!
I punch him. He was like yea I still remember how we use to do.
He laugh but we old now and we posse to be mature adults.
I laugh and I pull my gun out and said I'm cool clam and collected.
He said I know what your cool clam and collected and mean side is so you don't have to tell me.
Well you going walk to work tomorrow as I pull up to his job.
He tells me to stay out of trouble.
Not likely as I pump my music back up and pull off.