PROLOGUE

"does my bug-a-boo want to come out and play?"

"you know that you're going straight to jail when i 'come out and play', right kitty?"

"not until you take me out on a date."

🕷

after nishimura riki got bit, he never thought that the irritated bump would be anything more than an annoyance to his skin. and although superheroes weren't anything new, riki couldn't believe that he suddenly gained the ability of super strength, stick to walls, and do whatever a spider could do. oh how wrong the 15 year old was.

through trial and error, mostly a lot of errors, riki finally got used to his powers and is constantly fighting bad guys.

currently, the bad guys included pocket thieves and car hijackers but they're still bad guys either way.

"i'm the friendly neighborhood spider-man," he has to remind himself.

so when he meets a being that was as superhuman as himself, he thinks of it as a special moment even if the other superhuman is a bad guy.

yang jungwon had never thought of himself as a villain, moreso as a thief with moral boundaries. basically, he steals from those who deserve it. those who have all the money in the world that they don't even know what to do with it and won't spare even change to those who actually need it.

so sue him for stealing a painting in a random multi-million home to pay for his cousins violin lessons.

but meeting spiderman and nishimura riki leads jungwon into thinking that being the black cat is not what yang jungwon wants.