First Impressions

Ritsu P.O.V

Right now me and my sister Yui are in a taxi getting driven off to a "distant relatives" house. That's definitely lies, Seiji probably just wanted to get rid of us. But Yui loves him too much and would never even consider that he would lie to her. I've got a headphones over my ears listening to a track that I just newly created thinking of ways I could improve it, when I get tapped on the shoulder.

"Look Ritsu! We've finally arrived!" Yui said all excited.

"Finally..." I said, I don't like long car trips it makes me sleepy but I can't sleep in cars which is a pain.

We both quickly get out of the taxi. I grab Yui's tan leather suitcase and give it to her before grabbing my guitar case and my own suitcase. I payed the driver and watched him drive off. When I turned back I noticed Yui had already gone inside the house and it had started to rain. So, I sprinted to the front door which was slightly open. Carefully I opened it back up only to hear a scream from Yui. I dropped my suitcase onto the floor and ran towards where the scream came from. I threw open the door to see a red-head on top of my sister.

'What the hell?' Is all I could manage to think to myself before I heard a stern voice address the matter.

"Ayato I believe I've told you before to take activities like this to your private room, this is a place to greet guests" the butler looking guy lectured the red head.

"Damn it, it's Reiji" the annoyed red head who I believe his name is Ayato says before letting my sister go. She immediately rushed over to Reiji.

"Please help me!" She begged. I couldn't believe that she didn't even notice my presence, well she was just in a pretty stressful situation but I'm gonna have her make me mochi later.

"And who are you two?" Reiji inquired looking sternly at Yui then looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry for s-suddenly barging in like we have. My name is R-Ritsu Komori and she i-is Yui Komori" I said giving a slight bow, when I looked back up I could see Reiji smile for a second before letting it go.

'He's probably going to make fun of my stutter isn't he' I thought to myself.

"I see, well at least one of you has manners" he said slightly pushing Yui off of him, she was clinging to his jacket. Weird.

'He didn't make fun of my stutter, maybe their different' I thought.

"Now why are you two here?" Reiji asked the question directed at me.

"Our f-father sent us to l-live here whilst he worked o-overseas" I replied. 'Which is total bullshit' I thought to myself not wanting Yui to hear me slagging off Seiji.

"Hmm, strange why wasn't I informed of this?" Reiji thought to himself out loud. "Ayato do you know anything?"

"Huh? No Pancake didn't tell me anything!" Ayato retorted.

"That's because you just suddenly attacked me and wait... did you call me PANCAKE?!" Yui shouted the last part, which is very unlike her.

"Yeah I did, have you seen your chest" Ayato stated.

"This isn't the place to be talking about this, please follow me" Reiji then started to walk further into the house. I quickly followed behind.