Night Without Night School

(Updated Version of Ritsu^^)

Ritsu P.O.V

"What the hell did he say?!" Ayato shouted taking everyone out of their shocked state. Everyone in the room looked over at me for answers, I hugged my sloth plush tighter into my chest. I didn't like all this attention. Reiji stormed over to me and grabbed the collar of my hoodie yanking it down just enough to see the bite Karl left. He startled me so I smacked his hand and backed up a bit.

"Why did you let him drink from you?" Reiji's glare was filled with anger and disgust, I felt like crying. All I could do was stand there and stutter, it felt like the walls were closing in. I did the only thing I could think of doing then, I ran out of the dining room, up the stairs and into my room. I shut the door with a loud slam, I'm sure they heard it from downstairs.

I lay the sloth plush I was still holding tight down on my bed before heading to the bathroom. I pulled my hoodie of so I could see the bite mark, it was still fresh. There was a med kit in the cupboard under the sink with a couple glasses next to it. Taking the med kit and one glass out and onto the counter I opened the kit and found a bandage to cover my wound. Then I put the med kit back, I had put my pills into my hoodie pocket when I got them so I would have easy access and the brothers wouldn't pry. I took the pills out of my pocket, they were in a small plastic baggy though they're normally kept in a pill bottle. I took one out and swallowed it with the help of water I had filled the glass with.

I tidied up then went out and lay down on my bed. The faint sound of shuffling behind my door was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep. I didn't bother changing, the day made me to tired to think about that.

,@@('njs$!|$+$<$]=¥_...

I abruptly woke up to someone shaking my shoulders, it was Subaru. I sat up still slightly panting from my nightmare, I was also gripping tightly onto Subaru's shirt. My breathing slowly became steady again, I let go of Subaru and leaned back. Subaru backed up a bit once he saw that I calmed down.

"Reiji wants me to tell you that we're about to leave. You're not allowed in any of our rooms or any rooms that are locked, you can have access to your room, Yui's room, the dining room, the kitchen and the games room" after Subaru told me the "rules" (orders) Reiji had given him he open the door stepped out and left my door slightly ajar. I got up from my bed, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep again after that nightmare. I walked over to the window in time to see the limo pulling out onto the street, I've never been in the mansion by myself before. It's so quiet, makes this place even creepier. Walking down the silent hallways is worse than before, at least the brothers were making some kind ruckus here and there.

I don't think I've ever realised before but... I really miss the brothers. I should say sorry when they return.