Chapter 3- A little game

They actually DID end up cleaning the daycare, and it only took 15 minutes. Now they were sitting around, waiting for the others to arrive. "Can I just go in our room and stay there the whole night?" Moon asked. "Nope! You are socializing wether you like it or not!" Sun said enthusiastically, scooting closer to Moon. "Ugh, but I hate socializing," He complained, crossing his arms and looking away from Sun. "Do you wanna play a game until they get here?" Sun asked. He moved closer to Moon while saying this, trying to get him to make eye contact. In response to this Moon just turned his head even farther away. "They could get here at any moment," Moon said, slightly turning his head to give Sun a quick side glance. "Pleasseeeeeeeee?" Sun whined. "No," Moon said sternly.

Sun made an angry pouty face, which then faded into a mischevious smile as an idea crossed his mind. "Fine then. We can play a different kind of game~" Sun said. 'Sun isn't dirty minded like that so... He's not suggesting... what I think he is... right?' Moon wondered, his face turning red. Sun moved even closer. "What are you-" Then Sun snatched his hat and darted off. He ran into the play structure, thinking he would be hidden. "OH NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!" Yelled Moon, running after him. Moon could easily hear where Sun was from the bells on his wrists ringing and his uncontrollable giggling. Suddenly Sun came up on a dead end. "Oops! That was the wrong way..." He whispered to himself. He turned around, expecting to see Moon. But he wasn't there. And the only noise he was met with was dead silence. 'Did Moon... leave me?' Sun thought sadly, hugging his hat to his chest. He hated being alone. "Moony...?" Sun called.

A hand came from behind him and snatched the hat and one of the ribbons on his wrist. Sun whirled around to see Moon, who had climed the play structure from the outside. "Hey! That's not fair!" Sun whined. "You never said there were any rules so anything's fair game," Moon said with a devilish grin. He started climbing to the top of the play structure. Sun turned around and started to run, navigating out of the play structure. He saw Moon on top of it, grinning and holding up Sun's ribbon tauntingly. Sun launched himself on the play structure and started to climb to the top. It didn't take him long to get up there but the second he got up there, Moon jumped off the play structure, attached to the wire on the ceiling, of course. Moon hung in the air just out of Sun's reach and looked at him tauntingly. "Gimme my ribboooonnnnnn!!!!" Sun whined. "Not until you let me stay in our room for the sleep over," Moon said. Sun crossed his arms and glared at him with an angry pouty face.

"Sun, looking at me like that's not gonna do anything," Moon said. Suddenly Sun got an idea. It was a really REALLY bad idea but it could work. Sun let himself fall off of the play structure, pretending it was an accidnet. "SUN!" Moon quickly extended the wire to lower himself down and catch Sun. (He was carrying him bridal style btw) "Are you ok?" Moon asked, worry in his eyes. "Thank you for catching me and thank you for the ribbon back!" Sun said, holding up the ribbon he snatched from Moon's hand. He then started to tie it back on his wrist. "You did that on purpose!?" Moon said, looking slightly angry. "Yep. You said it yourself I didn't make any rules so anything's fair game," Sun said with an evil little smile. "You scared the (crispity crunchity chips) out of me so for that I'm now going to drop you." Moon said with a devilish look. Sun squeaked and wrapped his arms around Moon's shoulders, holding onto him tightly. He buried his head into his chest. "I'm SO sorry moony please don't drop me!" Sun whined. Moon blushed at Sun's touch. He hadn't expected that reaction. "I was joking, Sunny," Moon said. "Well that's not a nice joke," Sun said, Moon couldn't see his face but he knew by his tone he was making an angry pouty face again.

Moon descended to the ground and detached the wire from his back, still holding Sun throughout all this. "Sun are you gonna let go of me?" Moon asked. "No!" Sun said childishly, hugging him tighter. Moon laughed. "You're adorable," Moon said without thinking. His face went red as the words escaped his mouth. Sun lifted his head up and looked at Moon with surprise. His face was also slightly red. "Um-" Then the heard the door slammed open with a bang against the wall. The others were finally here. "Monty! You could've knocked!" Chica scolded. Monty ignored her, staring at Sun and Moon wide-eyed. "Oh, um... did we interupt something?" Monty asked akwardly. Sun let go of Moon and he immediently dropped him. "Ow!" "Nope. Nothing happened," Moon said, putting his hands behind his back. Sun stood up. "So then, what you guys wanna do first?" He asked with an awkward chuckle.

(Sorry I suck at making endings-)